Bought a low mileage DSG, new Cobra owner!

finaliize

Established Member
Well it finally happened and I bought an amazing Terminator from 02b4ccamaro, the guy was more than easy to deal with and even threw in a FREE set of BF idlers, an SCT tuner, and a 3 gauge pod tower, all for free. Not to mention the car was in Louisiana but he actually met me in Pensacola. Cant thank you enough.

I didn't get too many pics as i've been busy with work since I got back from the trip but I did get a few nice ones.

The car has 14,500 miles currently.

sdc13024b.jpg

sdc13025mx.jpg

sdc13026c.jpg

sdc13027.jpg

sdc13032.jpg

sdc13033w.jpg

Blueline

Established Member
Looks great! Glad your transaction went that smooth, wish mine would have lol. Congrats!! :thumbsup:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I swear a buying frenzy is going on recently with Low Mile Terminators so WELCOME all new owners to svtp, Great finds!!

70Maverick

Established Member
Congrats. That does look like a nice find. Very nice. EDIT. I saw in the ad they are 18 inch replicas. That engine looks pretty dirty (cam cover bolts, master cylinder and very dark brake fluid, rotors are changed) for 14,500 but I hope everything is on the up and up. You will love the car. They are amazing rides to be sure.

Last edited:

finaliize

Established Member
Thank you everyone! Immediate mods will include an IRS brace, 170 thermostat, 2.76 upper with 4 peice BF idlers, and a Hilton boost overlay. I plan on getting MMFLSFC (hope I used the correct acronym) in the near future, along with a few aftermarket gauges.. however the overlay should be fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread