Bought a new 2021 Trackhawk

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Still amazed my wife didn’t kill me for cancelling her Pacifica Hybrid order.
I really did like my ordered ‘20 Ram Laramie Night package but I’ve missed my Hellcat Charger and this was hard to pass up at MSRP.
Sorry in advance for the poor pics, I’m waiting on a replacement phone.
It rained yesterday and was dark but I’ll get her cleaned up and post better pics.
Also thanks @Booky our resident Hellcat expert who took my call while I was at the dealership.
Not sure the plans but for now I’ll drive and enjoy.
Any other Trackhawk owners here?
Happy New Year!
-J
FCFE69B0-10E6-4255-BAC6-2623593C64B1.jpeg
F849D22D-B5D2-40CD-BD83-E984B367DC57.jpeg
A4B4A68D-E49E-498C-ABF8-5F65ADF5460E.jpeg
56D18F9E-ECD3-47F3-A9FB-7653D739E6C5.jpeg

kaz109

Established Member
Congrats!!! All the ones local to me have a 50k mark up

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats!!! All the ones local to me have a 50k mark up
Agreed. Really the only reason I did it. It’s an awesome, likely never to be remade and will hold its value. Might as well have some fun while you can!
Only regret would’ve been wanting the red interior but I guess they dropped tfat in 2021.
I’m pretty sure I’d prefer a Charger RE but they’re still making those, so this might become the down payment on one just before the order banks close.
I’m going to have to find the production date, I’m sure it’s one of the last.
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Nice find, and at MSRP. It's a shame the Track Hawk is no longer available. They're not cheap, but you won't find a more worthy high performance SUV than the Track Hawk.

I recommend that you get the paint ceramic coated. Especially since it's black.

Enjoy the heck out of it.

kaz109

Established Member
Yea I see you being able to drive it for a couple years and still get msrp when trading it in.

scott_0

Established Member
I loooooooove these things! congrats on a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My94GT

Established Member
Looks good! I wanted one of those badly but I use my truck bed often. Tried to talk the wife into one but she ended up with a GLS. I have debated dumping my Laramie for a TRX but the prices in my area are like 20k over msrp LOL

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My door sticker says built 12/2021 so this is likely the end of the run.
Just need a few more break in miles and some dry weather!
-J

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats.
What a nice machine to enjoy in any weather. Enjoy.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Congrats, sold mine a few months ago. They are fun.
First mod Eibach trackhawk springs, AFE intake.
Enjoy, they are boogie machines.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
On my list for sure ... best bang for your buck for sure. Was considering upgrading my Cayenne to the new GT model, till I saw the cost was ~200k lol ... Trackhawk for the win ...

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, sold mine a few months ago. They are fun.
First mod Eibach trackhawk springs, AFE intake.
Enjoy, they are boogie machines.
Thanks, how did you like the springs?
I haven’t even had it out of the street suspension setting but it does have a feeling like it would respond to a quality spring?
It’s a DD so I don’t want to give up the comfort on our roads but I’ll just drive and enjoy it stock for a while.
-J

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Thanks, how did you like the springs?
I haven’t even had it out of the street suspension setting but it does have a feeling like it would respond to a quality spring?
It’s a DD so I don’t want to give up the comfort on our roads but I’ll just drive and enjoy it stock for a while.
-J
Springs leveled it out and gave it just enough of a drop to give it a more aggressive look. Zero changes in ride quality too.
I’ll dig up some before and after.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Great color! Let the mods begin...... Mine is at the shop now getting some more mods. PURR Titanium exhaust (Weighs 17 lbs) going on to replace my Corsa which I absolutely love as well as CF Driveshafts, Airbags, Outlaw axels, AAD front/rear billet control arms, Magnuson 2650 with methanol with upper/lower pulley, ID1300's, Cortex expansion tank, American Racing headers, Diff brace front/rear and AAD billet toe arms.

Just got it back actually after a bunch of stereo work was completed. Went with Focal Utopia line for speakers and sub. Audison amps with Helix DSP. I removed the rear seat and had platform built so I saved weight removing seat and added some with stereo equipment. Still saved 50 lbs over stock. I have Dog he goes everywhere with me since im retired now.

Just installed the Velgen light weight series whees (Save 8 lbs each over stock) with Demon Performance lightweight rotors (Save 7 lbs each over stock) and pads. Has a bunch of CF on it and more going on. Should get it back in a few weeks. I do have Weld wheels for the rear with some Nitto 555r2 going on as well but not usable in these temps. Chad at Black Ops is where u wanna buy ur parts from.

First thing u need to do is get rid of them brake pads IMMEDIATELY bro! They will throw more brake dust on them rims and YELLOW calipers like nothing u have ever seen. Get the ceremic ones they throw like nothing. It was such a PITA to keep them clean. I painted mine black and put red Brembo stickers on with new pads and its so much better. I do miss the yellow calipers a little not gonna lie. It screams TH.

The stock tires wont last long. But believe it or not for a Runflat their are sticky AF and hook as good as anything ive tried. I put Pilot Sport AS on and they hook extremely well to but once u go up to a basic stage 1 or 2 package u will need DR's at least out back cause its a 70-30 Torque split in track mode so some dont upgrade the fronts but I have.

You will get more attention in that truck than u have gotten in ALL ur vehicles for ur entire life put together lol. This is the best thing ive ever owned and its the ultimate DD. Nothing has made me more happy than my TH.

tempImagexV0JSr.png

Attachments

• tempImagepy2J52.png
    tempImagepy2J52.png
    913.3 KB · Views: 97
  • tempImageNY055w.png
    tempImageNY055w.png
    1 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread