Bought a new 2021 Trackhawk

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet thought about one but my area they want 150k for them because of “demand” morons man car market is absolutely ridiculous right now

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited by a moderator:

kaz109

Established Member
Sweet thought about one but my area they want 150k for them because of “demand” morons man car market is absolutely ridiculous right now

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Same in my area. I’m not even into this vehicle like most are but I would’ve pulled the trigger on one if they had them for msrp. I have no doubt you would be able to drive it for a couple of years and sell it back for exactly what you paid for it.

With that said I don’t think anybody in this thread would be 150k for one.

Last edited by a moderator:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Same in my area. I’m not even into this vehicle like most are but I would’ve pulled the trigger on one if they had them for msrp. I have no doubt you would be able to drive it for a couple of years and sell it back for exactly what you paid for it.

With that said I don’t think anybody in this thread would be 150k for one.
Going to watch this market closely. Also hearing the are hot for export markets. Crazy if I could enjoy it 1-2yrs and keep it 10-20k miles and make $10-20k
Best to stay stock for that intent but I’m here to enjoy it.
Also another guy who got his last minute TH had a MDH oh 112813 one hour after my 112812.
So, not the last one but so posts said last production 11/20 and others said non were built in December.
Could’ve been cool to be close to last TH
-J

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Now that’s better!
What TH forum do you like?
Sucker for a clean black ride!
-J

Here are a couple I visit time to time, but I don't spend much time on them:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yes, with a Magnuson 2650, headers, pulleys and E85. Pretty common combo. Full weight stock motor Hellcats go low 9's with the Magnuson combo. It was on a dynojet tho. On a Mustang dyno he would be at a little over a 1000 whp. Im not running E85 so I wont that much power.

Transmissions are not upgraded till ur making closer to 1500 hp. Remember, the Trackhawk comes with a better transmission than the Redeye and the transfer case should be upgraded but has not yet. Thats a hit and miss thing for many.

If u buy the proper diff braces and dont run tires that are the wrong size the transfer case is pretty stout. Im gonna upgrade mine but its only necessary if ur taking it to the track where it hooks hard. This is my DD.

your buddy's TRACKHAWK Made 1130awhp, on a stock motor / transmission / transfer case?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats. My father has a fully loaded one minus the sunroof from 2019.

I think he has 86k on it as it's his DD. Usually by now he would of added more HP but this is the first vehicle in a while he's left stock

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There's a front plate under all that road grime. lol

View attachment 1733210
She looks GORGEOUS after the clean-up. What a bad-ass looking SUV. I was telling my wife yesterday that I would loved to have bought one before settling on my GV70. I wish I had anywhere near the power your Track Hawk is putting down, but I'm also happy with the luxury and features of my GV70. And the lower MSRP. LOL. So I'm very happy with what I have, but........that beast makes my heart race.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, with a Magnuson 2650, headers, pulleys and E85. Pretty common combo. Full weight stock motor Hellcats go low 9's with the Magnuson combo. It was on a dynojet tho. On a Mustang dyno he would be at a little over a 1000 whp. Im not running E85 so I wont that much power.

Transmissions are not upgraded till ur making closer to 1500 hp. Remember, the Trackhawk comes with a better transmission than the Redeye and the transfer case should be upgraded but has not yet. Thats a hit and miss thing for many.

If u buy the proper diff braces and dont run tires that are the wrong size the transfer case is pretty stout. Im gonna upgrade mine but its only necessary if ur taking it to the track where it hooks hard. This is my DD.

Post a couple of pics of your Track Hawk, Brett.

Zemedici

Established Member

Challenger looks good, since its on Q i'm assuming Josh is tuning it? :)

I'm in the industry, why I was curious about the trackhawk. I've got one I built running mid 9s now, spun up maggie on stock 6.2 with drop in rods and pistons. About to try and get after the record with spray.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
@biminiLX
Here are before and after, I wrapped it storm grey, which is why the second pic is different from top pic. The Eibach springs give it a consdierable difference.

Attachments

• HPDEM copy.jpg
    HPDEM copy.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 123
  • springs installed.jpg
    springs installed.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 124
  • *thwrap*.jpg
    *thwrap*.jpg
    693.4 KB · Views: 128

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm confused. The 3rd photo looks like original white paint with different lighting. So is the first photo the gray wrap? Your post said "before and after" so I was expecting the first photo to be the original white paint.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Bob, original color was granite crystal metallic.
The storm grey almost looks white depending on lighting.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I like the original but I'm obviously biased towards medium-dark metallic gray. I like the hue in that 3rd photo, though.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Bob, original color was granite crystal metallic.
The storm grey almost looks white depending on lighting.
I’ve had 3 granite crystal FCA products and it’s a great color.
I’d probably would’ve gone Maximum Steel and Demonic red interior if I had a choice but can’t beat black when it’s clean. Just need some brass monkey bronze to break up the black for me. Those wheels should compliment the bronze trim and yellow calipers.
-J

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I’ve had 3 granite crystal FCA products and it’s a great color.
I’d probably would’ve gone Maximum Steel and Demonic red interior if I had a choice but can’t beat black when it’s clean. Just need some brass monkey bronze to break up the black for me. Those wheels should compliment the bronze trim and yellow calipers.
-J

Are you thinking 20" or 22" Bronze wheels? Velgen has both in the lightweight VF5 series.
I have the 20" Velgen VF5's in gloss black. I had 315/35/20 MPSS on them but switched back to the OEM 295/45/20 size due to getting tired of the wide tire tramlining on the shitty WI roads.

Velgen VF5 20x10.5 w/ 315/35/20:
953F1EF2-7A89-42C5-AEFD-596711A24F39_1_105_c copy.jpeg

Here are a couple pic's I found with the Velgen Bronze VF5 22's:
jeep-srt-with-bronze-velgen-vf5-wheels-2.jpeg

jeep-srt-with-bronze-velgen-vf5-wheels-3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread