Gloss black pillar, good or bad?

• Badass

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Ass

Votes: 49 63.6%

• Total voters

NateV8

Established Member
Found another Comp Orange vert a couple weeks ago and decided to pick it up so I can have one for the track and one for the street.

29ekguv.jpg

2i2aryd.jpg

Then while browsing Craigslist I found another one and picked that one up to autocross. :dw:

2m6uxye.jpg

:lol: Ok I was bored a couple weeks ago, played around in photoshop and just decided to post those pics up now.

Here's a pic I took a month ago of my car and my buddy Mike's supercharged 2012 GT. I have a bunch of other pics that I'll post up soon when my friend sends me the ones he took. I also have a video of me racing him the other night.:burnout:

2eldxmw.jpg

Also a while ago I decided to Plasti-dip my pillar black to see how it would look. I took it off after a couple days but I think it would look good if it was done in glass black with vinyl. What do you guys think?

You can see it in this track vid too.

[youtube_browser]cRE-YhK8VFo[/youtube_browser]

photo.jpg

ogj8fc.jpg

2u4hpac.jpg

2h3vep5.jpg

33emzh3.jpg

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
lol i was like :eek: you da man!

i saw the blackedout pillar on one of your track vids and thought it looked pretty good. either way looks good imo

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Love the car, Best color on a Mustang. Leave the Plasti dip to the ricers and kiddies.

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
Who won the race?

The first race my auto downshifted superfast and i ended up going on the second beep so i pulled ahead. The second race he beat me by about a half car to 140ish then we had to let out. That cobra rips. I'm on a pretty safe lund tune right now and im only in the low 540 area power wise right now. The car with me in it is around 4000+ lbs. Its fully loaded and it only has 3.15 gears which are killing me. I'll be switching to 3.55's soon. I'm shooting for 600hp by next summer.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Haha you had me for a sec. I did something similar but only with myself at the dinner table

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I read the thread title and was like "God damnit **** my life" lol...but the car looks great man! Not sure how I feel about the pillar, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. For me it's kinda like the pony in the grill vs the snake, it's one of those things I'd just switch back and forth as I get bored.

Users who are viewing this thread