Bowling Green Pics

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
Re: Jerry Barnes Driving

Hey Guys,

I wanted to post a response earlier, but I was busy looking at the other pictures, if you know what I mean. I hate doing this from home, its so sloooooow!!! I just had to wait until all of the pictures came through(wow!).

Anyway, the superchargered Marauder is mine. We have two now and they are running great. I just got back from another Marauder Round Up in Columbus.

We just posted our best time in Car #1 of 12.42 sec. @ 111 mph. Not bad for a 4,200lb car.

If you want more scoop on our Marauder, please go to www.mercurymarauder.com and look at the Trilogy Forum or to www.trilogyintl.com.

I had a great time at BG and also would like to thank the folks at Amazon Racing for the hospitality and of course all my friends at BilletFlow for being such a great help on our Marauder project!

I am new to this site, so it takes me a while to respond sometimes, but I enjoy reading most of the stuff and definately love the pictures!!!

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
BIGGESTJOHNSON,

sorry, I didn't take any of the Lightnings. Maybe someone else will post.

Jerry,

It was cool meeting you and seeing your car. It runs well and is really quick for its size. BG was a great weekend...:)

wjfawb0

Established Member
Looks like our lady friend has been fooling around with some other cars.

srtk3.jpg

2003_9_27_NMRA_Bowling_Green.jpg

srtkini7.jpg

-Jason

Last edited:

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Do you have a link to her pics?:idea:

I'll get the linnk for you guys after I get home from work.. the boss can only let this go soo far. :nono:

NMRAcer

Aviator & Terminator
Established Member
HEHE....You guys are silly! Penny is my bestest friend! She was in BG with my Ex-Husband, Ken (NMRAcer), I didn't get the chance to go with them... We all live in different states She is a hottie though, isn't she?? I love you Penny!!!

rrg9946

Established Member
thanks guys

i can't tell you how much i appreciate your guys hospitality at BG.
my wife is the blonde bomb that drove thewhite 99 GT.
she was with my best friend ken. the broken halfshaft.lol. i want to thank my wife and coolest chick i know for being there for me. she knows that is my passion. i love you baby. thanks . and thank you all for supporting us in iraq. i will be back soon enough to rip it up at the track. thanks.

lady99

I love you too Daddy. I have not been here for a few weeks and I missed a lot I fear. Anyway, I have some pictures too that I have been trying to get on here but I don't feel so bad because some of us just got theirs posted too hehehehehe. Thanks to Vanessa and Ken too just because we have had so many laughs and I think it time for Rey to get back here so we can make more history. If anyone could bring him back I will give you the 99', well maybe. I love you and I told you I went for you this time. Thanks again to Amazon racing and everyone i met, you all rock. Later........:lol1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread