boyd 20x8.5 magneto's

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

up date......
rims and tires mounted and installed. asking 1500.00 for them. 99% tread. possible need to get reballanced cause of sitting for a few months. when i drove it about a week ago, it had a wierd bounce to it at about 50 mph. tire shop said it was possible from sitting and might just need to be drove. let me know if your interested/

Last edited:

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
The photos show what looks like lots of scratches on the wheels. Looks like a wire brush or steel wool rash on them. Or perhaps that's the way they come delievered. But they look kind of scratched already.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
lol, troll, that is plastic stretched around the wheel. ever seen a 600 dollar each rim shipped all scratched up? not me.
these are 100% perfect rims, in the box from boyds! and for what im asking, a killer deal.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
oops my bad.....it is plastic wrap. My old eyes are deceiving me again. Sorry about that Missy. LOL

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
hahah its cool, and one hell of a price on these, they list for 650 each. you can find them on line and varify it.
thanks, and i do have tires that i need to sell as well for these rims, tho there not included in this right now. but i could let it all go for 1400 picked up!

99slvrTA

Established Member
damn what a deal. wish I had the money and a truck to put these on. i would be all over it if i did. gl with the sale. they should sell quick

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
thats what i thought too, but looks like no one needs them, so need to sell these soon, and if you need the tires to go with them let me know i have a full set for sale as well.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
maby loking for possible trade for lightning parts, mostly an exhaust, I would trade rims and tires new never mounted, with if i remember right, 295/40/20, i think, i cant be sure, jsut let me know if any you guys have a extra set of headers, cat back, what ever, or demoding. only reasonable trades excepted, thanks.

pro dh

Established Member
I'm very interested in these wheels and tires. Where in Alabama are you locataed? I will be there at the end of the month for Talladega.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
dothan alabama,. not to far from there,. and ill be home if oyu want to stop by and check them out. i am asking 900 for just the rims, they cost 650 or so each,.
the tires are new!!! never mounted and i would be asking 650 for just them, but if you want all of them and pick them up, ill take 1500. let me know. thanks

pro dh

Established Member
bamaRed said:
dothan alabama,. not to far from there,. and ill be home if oyu want to stop by and check them out. i am asking 900 for just the rims, they cost 650 or so each,.
the tires are new!!! never mounted and i would be asking 650 for just them, but if you want all of them and pick them up, ill take 1500. let me know. thanks
Well I can't send pm's yet. If you give me your email I will email you my # so we can talk.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
i dont remember the make, cause im not at home, till next week, but there 295/45/20 if i remember right., oh bye the way, nice magnetos!!! im still thnking of keeping them and getting the 1" spacer, but not sure, holla

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok i got the tire size posted in the above message. someone has to pick these up or im going ot suck it up and install them.

uniqdsn

Established Member
this is for a set of 4?are they the right spacing and everything for a L?I really like the look of those.thanks

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
yes there perfect for an L. i just hate to put them on and have my ol lady drive it and scratch them, and i do have tires for them too. 1500 or so takes them. and there not mounted yet, so if you just want the rims, 900 and there yours.

Users who are viewing this thread