{BRAND NEW}Pro-M Wave Frequency Type Mass Air Sensor

thgt500

Established Member
NOW LISTED ON EBAY. ====> http://www.ebay.com/itm/290867187470?item=290867187470&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

As the title says i have a brand new in opened box Pro-M Wave MAF. Was purchased from Blow By a couple weeks ago and i cannot use it. I paid $497 shipped and will sell for $300 shipped anywhere in lower 48. I will give this a couple days on here before listing on Ebay.

paypal = [email protected]

EDIT: Will also consider trades and partial trades for any of the following: QA1 adjustable front struts, SOS gauge pod in black, BMR Sub Frame connectors- red, BMR radiator support, GT500 stock injectors, Silver stock blower, anything else interesting?
Couple of shots:

ingz1h.jpg

ngzfr8.jpg

Last edited:

dustin88lx

Established Member
Whats the advantage of having this, what kind of power does it support and what vehicle is it for in paticular.

thgt500

Established Member
Whats the advantage of having this, what kind of power does it support and what vehicle is it for in paticular.

Works on 2011 and up 5.0's and Shelbys or any that take a slot style maf with tuning. Advantage of using the Pro M is the range. As i understand it, the maf doesn't peg and can be used in high horsepower cars with a smaller intake tube. Be good in your application with the twins, where space will be limited on the intake side. Supports up to 1500HP in only a 4in intake tube.

Users who are viewing this thread