FOR SALE: Brembo Big Brake Kit SN-95 Front

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
***SOLD, BUT SEE BELOW FOR THE LAST KIT AVAILABLE***

I have been able to put together the parts I have for a Brembo 4 piston big brake kit for street use, SN-95 application. The reason this is only for street use is because these rotors are not designed for road course. This particular kit was originally a 14" ( 355mm x 32mm) but has been modified to a 14.5" kit utilizing a larger diameter rotor and modified caliper mounting brackets. This kit will really fill your 18" wheels and obviously requires 18" wheels. The calipers are 4 piston Brembo F50 in silver. The silver calipers only sat on a SEMA car for the show a few years ago. Totally brand new. Banjo bolts and copper gaskets are included.

Here's the breakdown:

L&R Silver Brembo 4 piston calipers with street pads and pad retaining hardware
FTBR Caliper mounting brackets with caliper mounting hardware
Pair of new FTBR black hard anodized aluminum rotor hats
New rotor attaching bobbin hardware with anti-rattle springs
L&R 14.5” diameter, directionally vaned and slotted, clear zinc plated rotor rings (assembled to hats)

Total cost, $1,950.00 plus shipping to your door.

At this price you don’t have to settle for a lesser known brand. You can have the best, BREMBO!

I can get st. st. braided lines if you need them at additional cost.

Plus shipping.

Attachments

• Silver street kit.jpg
    Silver street kit.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well aren't those pretty!
I'll give it some thought. I'm local so no shipping required.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Well aren't those pretty!
I'll give it some thought. I'm local so no shipping required.
If you are local and want to come look at the parts I can arrange that. I could reduce the price of the kit by $100.00 if you wanted to substitute used Brembo hats that are in great shape for the new FTBR hats. I can also reduce the kit cost by an additional $100.00 by substituting the used set of attaching bobbins I have that are also in great shape and there would be no issue reusing them. So the kit would total $1,750.00 with those two substitutions.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If you are local and want to come look at the parts I can arrange that. I could reduce the price of the kit by $100.00 if you wanted to substitute used Brembo hats that are in great shape for the new FTBR hats. I can also reduce the kit cost by an additional $100.00 by substituting the used set of attaching bobbins I have that are also in great shape and there would be no issue reusing them. So the kit would total $1,750.00 with those two substitutions.
I'd probably stick with the existing kit and add stainless lines and maybe fresh fluid while I'm at it. Do you have the FT7000A kit in stock?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'd probably stick with the existing kit and add stainless lines and maybe fresh fluid while I'm at it. Do you have the FT7000A kit in stock?
The rotors rings for the FT 7000 kits are on order and should be here real soon. They will just need to go to the plater which takes a week or two.

If you are concerned about the 'look' of the front and rear matching you might want to consider the FT 7050 kit with the floating rear rotors. Otherwise it's not a big deal.

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Would be my luck that after I splurge on a 6 piston 14" Brembo GT kit these would come back. I wish I had the 14.5" rotor to go with my 6 piston calipers.

amorrow

Established Member
The 6 piston GT series Brembos couldn’t use much more than a 14” rotor and still fit inside 18” wheels. Was surprised to see that my 14” GT-S kit wouldn’t even clear the barrels in 18” BBS RKs. Fortunately fit 18” Forgelines with larger IDs.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Would be my luck that after I splurge on a 6 piston 14" Brembo GT kit these would come back. I wish I had the 14.5" rotor to go with my 6 piston calipers.
Check your caliper to I.D. wheel clearance and if you have about 10mm of clearance we can discuss further. The caliper on this kit is raised almost 1/4" with the custom caliper mounting bracket.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
This first kit with the silver Brembo calipers has been sold. I can put one more together with a set of red Brembo calipers that are in perfect mechanical condition, barely used actually but the paint was pretty chipped up on them. The paint has been touched up. I'm not sure where the paint chipping came from, possibly poor packaging in shipping.

If you don't want or need the 14.5" street rotor set-up exactly like the one originally offered but different calipers, I can substitute the kit with a 14" 355mm heavy duty road race set of rotor rings for an additional $550.00 making the total kit cost $2,500.00. St. St. braided lines are available for an additional $100.00.

Requires 18" wheels.

Attachments

• Red.jpg
    Red.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread