Bring a trailer

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The only cars that sell for what they're worth, or over what they're worth are foreign vehicles. The domestic stuff usually goes fairly cheap.

They have a LaFerrari on there right now, bid is $3mil...bidding ends in 3 hours.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I think "Bring a Trailer" is a crappy name. To me, it implies the cars are not operable and requires you to haul it away on a trailer LOL.

What we think they mean -

farewell-chevelle.jpg

What they actually mean -

36ft-gt-loaded.jpg

Yes, back in the day, "Bring a Trailer" on a classified listing usually met the car was a project / inop and if you have serious intentions of buying and negotiating, show up with a trailer.

BAT the site, is geared more toward the "Cars and Coffee" crowd. Lots of interesting things, some of them maybe "deals", but its certainly not for rollers and projects.

Zemedici

Established Member
its similar to '500hp for sale' fb page.....high end shit, but you pay for it. I'd use the website if I didn't snag all my cars locally

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm not saying they suck or sell bad stuff. I just think the name carries a negative connotation to those who have never seen the site. I'm not on FB either. So, I don't know what the hell is out there these days LOL. Then again I'm not looking for any more cars :D........

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I like BaT - lots of neat / odd stuff. The variety is really impressive and the quality of the cars is above average IMO. Sure some prices are high... but that can be said for any similar site. The ads are usually very well written with lots of pics and videos.

If you spend 2 minutes in the site you realize most of the cars there can be driven and not trailered.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I am on it frequently. You see a lot of unique cars that are very well cared for as the site caters to car people. Pricing seems to be very fair. The comment section is a good source of info.

Users who are viewing this thread