British pop star finds SPIDER living in her ear!

ThomasL

Established Member
Welp.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/entertain...star-finds-spider-living-in-her-ear/18528507/

635507805976520283-Still1105-00001_zps509d24b1.jpg

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
No I can never wear a set of head phones that don't look like this. Thanks.

images

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I love those little hopping bastards. They're actually pretty playful and are beneficial to keep around the house.

Yeah, if I see one around the house, I just leave it be. Sometimes I'll play around with it just to make it jump. If one gets on me, I just gently flick it off and keep moving. They are cute little guys. haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I heard about that earlier today. I would absolutely freak out, small or not. After living in her ear canal for a week, I'd want to be darn certain the spider wasn't a female with eggs. :eek:

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
SVTP where everyone hates spiders unless they hop around. lol

Theyre still creepy as hell

[video=youtube;DsGvT2DYJMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsGvT2DYJMc[/video]

oldmodman

Established Member
Reminds me of new story about a 17 year old girl that was taken to the hospital while she was at Venice High School.

She had an entire colony of black widow spiders living in a wig she had been wearing for SIX WEEKS without washing it.

They think that was bitten over twenty times before the hospital figured out what was going on.

That qualifies as just about the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of involving spiders hiding in or on a human body.:xpl:

Extremite

Established Member
Yeah, if I see one around the house, I just leave it be. Sometimes I'll play around with it just to make it jump. If one gets on me, I just gently flick it off and keep moving. They are cute little guys. haha

I have two of them that live on my porch but every now and then I'll catch one of them inside. I usually just sit down and let it crawl around on my hands/arms and whatnot for a bit before putting it back out. I love watching them eat the ants that get too close to the door. **** ants.

01GTB

Established Member
A week seems a little suspect. You would think the tickling from that thing moving around would have been enough to drive her nuts as soon as it crawled in.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Reminds me of new story about a 17 year old girl that was taken to the hospital while she was at Venice High School.

She had an entire colony of black widow spiders living in a wig she had been wearing for SIX WEEKS without washing it.

They think that was bitten over twenty times before the hospital figured out what was going on.

That qualifies as just about the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of involving spiders hiding in or on a human body.:xpl:

Now THAT is definitely disgusting. I guess the only worse thing I could imagine would be if it was a whole colony of Brown Recluses. Nothing to do but burn that wig with FIRE!

Users who are viewing this thread