Bronco $695 3 yr Nav Option

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
After building my Bronco order I was trying to figure out the difference between the Nav included in the High Pack and the $695 option with 3 yr nav subscription.

Evidently(Nick can correct me if I'm wrong) the 3 yr subscription is just to have the Navigation connected to the FordPass App. Remember the FordPass app is the ability to have Ford track you and your vehicle 24/7. No Thank You.

I placed it on my order since I thought it was an advanced Navigation option, I will be deleting it first thing Monday morning.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
After building my Bronco order I was trying to figure out the difference between the Nav included in the High Pack and the $695 option with 3 yr nav subscription.

Evidently(Nick can correct me if I'm wrong) the 3 yr subscription is just to have the Navigation connected to the FordPass App. Remember the FordPass app is the ability to have Ford track you and your vehicle 24/7. No Thank You.

I placed it on my order since I thought it was an advanced Navigation option, I will be deleting it first thing Monday morning.

Free map updates?

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Don't mean to sound dumb but does this vehicle have wireless android auto / apple car play? I didn't think people really used built in gps anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So one can not use navigation with sync 4 without ford pass.

Using wireless car play I can not figure out a way to go full screen. There is an info box that takes up 40% of the space that wont go away. Basically turning the 12 inch screen to an 8 inch screen. Why do we pay extra for something we cant use?

Damn you Ford!

Users who are viewing this thread