Buddies '04 Saleen Cobra

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Thought some of you guys might like to see a friend of mine's 2004 Saleen SVT Cobra. If I recall correctly, it came from Texas and already had a previous accident on record along with the most recent one. It's one of a handful of actual Saleen Terminators, and one of even fewer in black. It's been getting rebuilt with O.E.M sheet metal from another Saleen. I have the VIN number as well confirming it is a real one. I know he wanted to sell it at one point but I have no idea what he wants to do with it now.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image11.jpeg

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I would buy that off him in a heartbeat. Is there frame damage? Or just straightening the front? Looks like core support forward. Only issue is getting oem saleen stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I would buy that off him in a heartbeat. Is there frame damage? Or just straightening the front? Looks like core support forward. Only issue is getting oem saleen stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The cars already been fixed front end wise. I know the seats out of it got sold awhile back. He kept the saleen head rests though. The rest of the seat is stock 03-04 cobra. Most of the parts needed were sourced from a second saleen

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
Nice work.

The car would be better off if you just turn it back into a stock cobra. Saleens look like dookie.

Users who are viewing this thread