Buddies '04 Saleen Cobra

bigmoose

Established Member
I saw a mystichrome saleen at a show a few years back. The saleen unique parts just don't hold up like the rest of the car. The saleen parts looked beat up while the rest looked great. I'm not a fan.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I saw a mystichrome saleen at a show a few years back. The saleen unique parts just don't hold up like the rest of the car. The saleen parts looked beat up while the rest looked great. I'm not a fan.
The build quality isn't the best for sure... there are only 3 Mystichrome Cobra's though.

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 327

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Our car. Little doubt body kit applications dont age well (3M tape), and might not have gaps of a production car. No worries if your not a fan.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
There's been a black Saleen Terminator coupe for sale on Maryland Craigslist for quite a while. Apparently it was part of the Paul Walker/Roger Rodas collection. Mint with low miles, beautiful car, asking $70k for it. Too rich for my blood.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
There's been a black Saleen Terminator coupe for sale on Maryland Craigslist for quite a while. Apparently it was part of the Paul Walker/Roger Rodas collection. Mint with low miles, beautiful car, asking $70k for it. Too rich for my blood.

Yup same one I saw on Boston Craigslist. That thing will not before someone pays their asking price.

thgach

Established Member
Good luck with the resto, funny the most valuable motor to ever make it into a saleen is the terminator motor.

Caleb Naasko

Established Member
Probably was... he listed it awhile back but got no bites

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You may be thinking of Paul Walker and roger rodas car. It was sold on ebay and alec fornaciari (pretty sure I spelled it wrong), owns it now. Its stock with around 30-40k miles. He has an Instagram and I've talked with him before about the car.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Caleb Naasko

Established Member
You may be thinking of Paul Walker and roger rodas car. It was sold on ebay and alec fornaciari (pretty sure I spelled it wrong), owns it now. Its stock with around 30-40k miles. He has an Instagram and I've talked with him before about the car.

Edit: I see you had an earlier reply already knowing that lol. I wish I had the money when it was for sale on Ebay around 2014 I believe $33k

Comp04svt

Established Member
I wonder if this one that is being restored was ever up here in Michigan at any point? A long time ago, I wanna say 2006-2007 ish there was a black 04 terminator Saleen up here I would always see out cruising. It was a legit Saleen cobra, some kid owned it and drove the piss outta the thing. One night he pulled out of a parking lot where everyone used to meet up, lost control of it, jumped a curb and hit a retaining wall out front. Never saw the car, or the kid again after that. Later learned how rare these were and always thought what a shame.

thgach

Established Member
I wonder if this one that is being restored was ever up here in Michigan at any point? A long time ago, I wanna say 2006-2007 ish there was a black 04 terminator Saleen up here I would always see out cruising. It was a legit Saleen cobra, some kid owned it and drove the piss outta the thing. One night he pulled out of a parking lot where everyone used to meet up, lost control of it, jumped a curb and hit a retaining wall out front. Never saw the car, or the kid again after that. Later learned how rare these were and always thought what a shame.
This car was always in Massachusetts....roger rodas bought the car and it was shipped to Virginia to be restored...then to California in Rogers saleen collection ...roger then sold the car before he passed... after roger and Paul passed all of the Porsche’s Ferrari’s bmw’s etc etc sold very very quickly about a year plus later the saleens which where not selling where sold by mrs rodas to a dealer in Virginia one transaction

T3RMINATOR

Established Member

Might be. The car did have two wrecks before my buddy got it. Cool story either way though. What a shame however

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
This car was always in Massachusetts....roger rodas bought the car and it was shipped to Virginia to be restored...then to California in Rogers saleen collection ...roger then sold the car before he passed... after roger and Paul passed all of the Porsche’s Ferrari’s bmw’s etc etc sold very very quickly about a year plus later the saleens which where not selling where sold by mrs rodas to a dealer in Virginia one transaction

Lol Mark from Performance AutoSport... I know the SA-10 out of that collection got sold to a Mr. Karl LaFrance along with a yellow 93 speedster, a calypso green coupe, and something else. He bought a few of the cars out of the collection and one of the guys who replied to this thread owns the Mystichrome Termileen speedster out of that collection too lol

thgach

Established Member
Lol Mark from Performance AutoSport... I know the SA-10 out of that collection got sold to a Mr. Karl LaFrance along with a yellow 93 speedster, a calypso green coupe, and something else. He bought a few of the cars out of the collection and one of the guys who replied to this thread owns the Mystichrome Termileen speedster out of that collection too lol

thgach

Established Member
You are correct mark was the dealer who got all the Saleen’s good guy... it’s actually theadore Lafrance nice guy who owns the cars Karl’s daddy...

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
You are correct mark was the dealer who got all the Saleen’s good guy... it’s actually theadore Lafrance nice guy who owns the cars Karl’s daddy...

Mark has that beautiful ‘99 S351 that’s green. #35 I believe. One of one. But ah. Nice to know. He’s got a comp orange termileen too I believe.

thgach

Established Member
I’ve never seen worse price performance in one of one world than in Saleenville...everything is a one of one but a one of 5000 93 cobra trades stronger publically... makes me wonder if a 93 cobra was a one of one would it be worth 5 million...lol

Users who are viewing this thread