buddy in ICU

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sorry man, prayers for the family.
I missed it but what was his age, and did he have any underlying health conditions? My wife came home yesterday and told me her cousins husband and a co worker died of covid. the cousins husband was 40 y/o and over weight but not extremely obese, the co-worker was 51 yo, don't know if he had anything else.

quad

Established Member
Petey fought hard and long, unfortunately covid took his life. I am really depressed but on the flip side I'm glad he's not suffering anymore. RIP brother. I'll meet you again some day. =(
Sorry to hear the bad news! How old was he? From what I have read it sounds like ventilators are a death trap. You won't find this on the MSM though. i would avoid hospitals like the plague. Hospitals are incentivized to inflate CCP Virus deaths.

New Data Suggests It's Ventilators That Are Killing People

Hospitals have incentive to inflate COVID-deaths, CDC chief admits

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Sorry to hear the bad news! How old was he? From what I have read it sounds like ventilators are a death trap. You won't find this on the MSM though. i would avoid hospitals like the plague. Hospitals are incentivized to inflate CCP Virus deaths.

New Data Suggests It's Ventilators That Are Killing People

Hospitals have incentive to inflate COVID-deaths, CDC chief admits

Well not exactly in that order but if someone is sick enough to require a ventilator chances are not good.

nxhappy

Established Member
Pete was 55 y/o, a bigger guy, not obese but pretty tall and big. No underlying conditions that I know of. He was a strong ass guy, he fought it for 2 weeks on a ventilator and lung tube surgery. TBH I wasn't worried about this covid shit but now I worry. If you guys can, get the shot ASAP. I think this virus will be life changing for all of us and for the rest of human existence.

nxhappy

Established Member
video memorial is tomorrow. still cant feel normal. my heart goes out to everyone feeling the pain. this ****ing sux =(

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
45% of us have natural immunity. Maybe nature is telling us something. Not an existential problem as much as a culling to lighten the load.
Pete was 55 y/o, a bigger guy, not obese but pretty tall and big. No underlying conditions that I know of. He was a strong ass guy, he fought it for 2 weeks on a ventilator and lung tube surgery. TBH I wasn't worried about this covid shit but now I worry. If you guys can, get the shot ASAP. I think this virus will be life changing for all of us and for the rest of human existence.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Users who are viewing this thread