Building My Dream Home (construction pics)

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Hey guys. Thought I would share some pics of my dream home that is under construction. Its scheduled to be done at the end of July. Its going to be 4000 sq feet with a full finished basement and attic and a 2 car garage with 3 1/2 baths. Its going to have a movie theater in the basement with a 120 inch screen. As you can tell I am really excited about it. Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

digging1.png

house1.jpg

house2.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house5.jpg

I will post more pics as the progress continues

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Pretty awesome when you can make a dream a reality. I look forward to the pics and I like how your focus us on the garage and movie theater lol, I would be too (seriously).

u n v kenny

Established Member
I have been in 3 different apartments in the last 5 years. I am finally (hopefully next Friday 'fingers crossed') paying off ALL of my debt and looking for a house. I cannot wait. I can't/won't do a condo. I need at least a 2 car garage and/or land. I have four cars, and my gf's car. agh

cobraless

Established Member
Coming from a car guy who has a lot of tools... my 2 car garage is now a 1 car garage with lots of tools..... 4 car garage minimum.

I agree with this, once I started to add a lot of tools the two car is not enough. My next house is 3+ for sure. At least that way you can have Tools/work bench/pool table or whatever in the single and your cars in the double side.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your plan for the house sounds awesome, Nick. Looks good so far, and I can't wait to see the finished house. :)

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Nice house! I custom built in 06 with deadbeat wife (now ex-wife) who didn't want to work and had to skimp out on things to cut down on the cost.....:fm:

Luckily the new wife works and makes good money, so an addition, deck, pool and a garage are in the plans.

Last edited:

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Nice house! I custom built in 06 with deadbeat wife (now ex-wife) who didn't want to work and had to skimp out on things to cut down on the cost.....:fm:

Luckily the new wife works and makes good money, so an addition, deck, pool and a garage are in the plans.

That's got to be tough man. I'm lucky enough to have a wife that makes a lot and wants to work.

Users who are viewing this thread