Bullitt Shifter Ring??

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Jim,

I ordered one from my CT dealer for 50 bucks.... I think that it includes the boot and plastic...

Cobra'03 also put one in his new wheels.... according to his signature.

I also have installed an MGW chromed shift knob with an engraved cobra. They license the image from Ford.... Looks great and matches their fuel doors.

Peter

:beer:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I am gonna get one too.

Petzuk, that is a great price, please forward contact info for that dealer so I can beat my delaer up with that price.

Thanks --------------> [email protected]

rotorhed

Established Member
Bullit trim ring

I saw a post somewhere and the person's signature included the Bullitt trim ring.
It looks like the same size opening from the pix I've seen. If our 03 comes in next week, I'll let you know.

($50 for the genuine plastic -simulated aluminum is a nice mark-up for Ford)

ZXnVS

Established Member
I got the "actual" Ford part from KarKraft. It fits great on the '03 Cobra, and looks good despite being plastic.

UPR sells one that is actual, honest-to-goodness aluminum, although I don't know how it looks. It's very pricey, as I recall. Nearly $100(?)

If anyone wants photos of the Bullitt shifter ring, UPR billet window and cruise control switches, or some of the MGW trim, let me know.

Cobra'03

Established Member
Re: Bullit trim ring

Originally posted by rotorhed
I saw a post somewhere and the person's signature included the Bullitt trim ring.
It looks like the same size opening from the pix I've seen. If our 03 comes in next week, I'll let you know.

($50 for the genuine plastic -simulated aluminum is a nice mark-up for Ford)

That would be I - had it in for 2 weeks - looks very good, but pricey for what it is. It comes as a ring only - no boot. Just use the stock boot of course.

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
No Bullitt ring yet.... Here's a pix of the MGW handle while in 5th gear; Their "SVT" chrome lighter; The PPI old fashioned Cobra medallion on the passenger airbag cover; And the V1 remote display mounted on the rear of the steering housing.

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
.... And one more pix.... A closer look at the MGW shifter in 5th.... Their Cobra logo chrome knob; Their SVT lighter; And the 2001 Cobra floor mat.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by Petzuk
No Bullitt ring yet.... Here's a pix of the MGW handle while in 5th gear; Their "SVT" chrome lighter; The PPI old fashioned Cobra medallion on the passenger airbag cover; And the V1 remote display mounted on the rear of the steering housing.

You can put a ligher there?? Mine came with no lighter..
There is no ash tray either..

Jim V.

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Hey Jim,

I didn't get to e-mail you directly with pix.... Glad you saw these.

The lighter is for show... Or to poke my passenger in the eye if they say I'm driving too fast.

The lighter came from MGW ( MGWLTD.com ). 20 bucks. They also sell one that says " EJECT".

You can get an ash tray insert from your dealer. It should be for "free".

Hey Snkeyes,

The mats are Ford's 2001 Cobra number 1R3Z 6313300 BAB. About 50 bucks. Set of 4, Cobras on the fronts only. Better than the factory mats. They're called midnight black, but they match the charcoal interior, as you can see.

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by Petzuk
Hey Jim,

I didn't get to e-mail you directly with pix.... Glad you saw these.

The lighter is for show... Or to poke my passenger in the eye if they say I'm driving too fast.

The lighter came from MGW ( MGWLTD.com ). 20 bucks. They also sell one that says " EJECT".

You can get an ash tray insert from your dealer. It should be for "free".

Hey Snkeyes,

The mats are Ford's 2001 Cobra number 1R3Z 6313300 BAB. About 50 bucks. Set of 4, Cobras on the fronts only. Better than the factory mats. They're called midnight black, but they match the charcoal interior, as you can see.

Thanks for the tip on the mats - I got a set today for $43, and they are way better made the the garnage that came with my car. Very very nice.

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Cobra'03

43 is a very good price..... Did you buy them on-line or from a dealer, or another way????

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread