Bullittbuild bullitt

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
steve is a losing battle of svtp ask MMR

well its funny because some guys think that you if you dont return their PM/email fast enough, or at all in some cases, that your service is horrible lol. most companies dont even communicate with customers like that. most just have a phone number to call and take your order. and good luck getting them to spend 20 minutes on the phone with you to discuss your car and your plans. most just want to rush you to get off the phone so they can get back to work. if you cant get through via pm/email. try picking up the phone. and leave a message if need be. i always return phone calls.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Steve not have CS?? WTF? Yea HRE was going to charge me close to 2k to widen my 3 piece wheels.. I PM'd steve and he got back to me in like 2 days saying he'd help me out and I don't even own a set of his wheels lol.. I haven't been able to take him up on it yet as I'm broker than shit but still.. Steve's the man..

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Im in the same line of work, bend over backwards....and than they leave you bent over...its pretty sad. This forum doesn't escape the phrase of "talk is cheap". The people here talk shit all the time about customer service and how certain companies suck...they spend days and week harping on MMR (example they are blaming MMR for a motor failure when someone bought a shortblock....and the head failed) and in the end they all will cut you out of the picture for a dime.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'm on steve's side here if thats how it really went down. I'm surprised he bothers doing anything beyond just basic pricing over PM's.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i apologize for even posting in this thread. the car is sick. i dont have any ill will to the OP. and now ill have to keep posting to defend myself on any CS issues but i will if need be though dont need to derail the thread any more on a tangent. ive already sent F8L a pm about his experience.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Not trying to turn this thread into a Iforged Vs Trueforged as I have never ordered anything form Iforged. But steve went above and beyond on the sets of wheels I have gotten from him and his custom service was way more personal than any large parts company I have dealt with. I have sent him hundreds of PM's on the specs of the wheels and he always responds. Either way, nice car.

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
i think you're forgetting about all the work I put into the specs for you, and then you went and bought them elsewhere to save $100. and then had problems with them when they arrived. we've already put 11.5s on SRA cars like franz the jamaicain's car. he has 19x11.5s on his SRA GT

Troof!!!

IMG_5623.jpg

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
my god...that Bullitt :bowdown:

probably one of the cleanest, nicest looking Mustangs I have ever seen. EVER!!!

veryyy nice. whats it got for an engine/forced induction ??

Users who are viewing this thread