Bullittbuild bullitt

bullittbuild

Established Member
For those of you who are interested in getting wheels made and unsure of fitment I was the test dummy. I had 18x11.5 rear wheels made and guessed at back spacing. It is very tight with a 335 but perfect. No hammer was necessary. The back spacing is 7.5" on a 99-04 live axle here is a pic.

DSC_0431.jpg

aca9395c.jpg

253471_195918897122645_144644975583371_490194_6132735_n.jpg

255661_195925307122004_144644975583371_490336_2951234_n.jpg

0f48b8e4.jpg

aad3f181.jpg

854e72af.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
looks freakin sick. I've been wondering what 20s in that wheel would look like on my car

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i think you're forgetting about all the work I put into the specs for you, and then you went and bought them elsewhere to save $100. and then had problems with them when they arrived. we've already put 11.5s on SRA cars like franz the jamaicain's car. he has 19x11.5s on his SRA GT

F8L BYT

Established Member
i think you're forgetting about all the work I put into the specs for you, and then you went and bought them elsewhere to save $100. and then had problems with them when they arrived. we've already put 11.5s on SRA cars like franz the jamaicain's car. he has 19x11.5s on his SRA GT

Yeah Steve you may have started to help but didn't finish the job and iforge did because of their customer service. I had similar issues with you but got ccw's becuase of TF customer service. You make fantastic wheels but customer service is lacking imo. I know you are busy but that doesn't mean a company itself should be lacking. Hire more people if thats the case. Not trying to bash you by any means but you need to tell the whole story as well like you are telling him too

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member

someones SALTY

Op, good looking Bullitt

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yeah Steve you may have started to help but didn't finish the job and iforge did because of their customer service. I had similar issues with you but got ccw's becuase of TF customer service. You make fantastic wheels but customer service is lacking imo. I know you are busy but that doesn't mean a company itself should be lacking. Hire more people if thats the case. Not trying to bash you by any means but you need to tell the whole story as well like you are telling him too

customer service? exchanging a ton of PMs over finish and fitment etc isnt customer service? you think iforged would do that with him? they dont even return emails. do a google on their customer service and get back to me. see if ccw will swap 100 emails with you about wheels you want to order. no, both of them will give you a few minutes and take your order. neither spend the time with customers like i do. and then ask him about their customer service after the wheels arrived damaged. how they told him to go pound sand. he told me that he was sorry he bought them from them and wanted to get rid of them. i worked on this set for weeks with the OP and he said he was ready to order. then i didnt hear back from him. he then said he got a better deal from iforged so he went that route. and then said he was sorry he did. i dont know what "story" you think there is to tell. :shrug:

and im not aware of whatever issues you may have with me. i dont recall ever exchanging PMs or talking to you on the phone :shrug: maybe you didnt like the sound of my voice or didnt think i would return your PMs fast enough but let me know who fast you get a PM back from the other companies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread