• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

But But But CNN Says The Recession is Here!

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Weather Man, Sep 12, 2019.

1. tones_RS3

tones_RS3 I like members members. Premium Member Established Member

I'll agree with that!

BlksvtCobra01, Blk04L and 03Sssnake like this.
  2. Weather Man

Weather Man Persistance Is A Bitch Established Member

U.S. economic data are beating economists’ expectations by the most this year, offering a fresh rebuttal to last month’s resurgent recession fears fueled by the trade war and a manufacturing slump.

The Bloomberg Economic Surprise Index has reached an 11-month high after four indicators released Thursday, including existing home sales and jobless claims, each surpassed expectations. The gauge continued to advance after swinging to positive from negative on Tuesday for the first time this year. The data also pushed a similar measure produced by Citigroup to the highest level since April 2018.
    “It says things are getting better,” said Jim Paulsen, chief investment strategist at Leuthold Group in Minneapolis “There’s a definitive change in the growth profile and there’s an acceleration in growth. It’s interesting how pessimistic the attitudes still are among investors, yet when you look at surprise indexes, you would think people would feel better about growth. There’s a disconnect.”

Hold that recession: US indicators are trouncing forecasts

lexustech48 likes this.
  3. lexustech48

lexustech48 Ghost Editor-In-Chief Premium Member Established Member

Trump 2020, then Trump 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036 etc...

Between himself and his sons and Ivanka... yeah, lets run a train on this political shitshow.

4. Ohio Snake

Ohio Snake Well-Known Member Established Member

We have to vote another Republican for 2024 due to term limits...then we can get back on the train.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk