buy / sell /trade sticky

should it be made into a sticky

• no, we don't need this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trance_in_miami

Established Member
it sounds good. But in the last week we have had this request & i personally havent seen much action..... I listed what i wanted but what do our Fellow SVT members want to try. ?

well guys what are you looking to buy/trade/try ?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I was suggesting that it be a buy/swap/sell thread.

I know that we have stuff laying around and we all kind of want something different.

Also, the classifieds/Market really provide a good area for this, so the most obvious place to put it would be here.

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
buy/sell /trade = buy /sell /swap same difference just worded diff. that is what I meant form the original thread posted....my bad
the classified is more for parts than detailing IMHO

Last edited:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
We must share to receive.

WOuld like to try Wolfgang Spritz Sealant & 4* UPPS please anyone :whine:

Will offer 2 OZ. samples of the following, :-D Just pay Pal me Shipping costs. Also i can only offer (2)bottles of samples ;-)

Poorboy's world EX-P sealant
Detailers Pride - Sealant
4_star UPP - sealant
Poorboy;s Trim restorer

Liquid Pinnacle Souveran WAX
Clearkote - VM -
clearkote RMG
Clearkote - Carnauba wax
Quick SHine QD
Adams Brilliant spray glaze.
Adams QD spray :rockon:
Adams Car wash :eek:
Adams PVA Sponge :eek:
Adams V.R.T :cryying:
Adams Metal polish ( 1.oz sample this stuff comes in a small 8oz bottle) :-D

poorboy's Bold N bright
Dp tire gel
Poorboy's spray & gloss Quick detailer.
Poorboy's Natural look
poorboy's Spray & rinse
Poorboy;s SSR 2.5
Optimum Polish
Optimum Spray Wax. ( only got enough for one sample ) :(

Last edited:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
sounds good. :) Ill wait & see who else wants to try stuff out. I dont wanna go to the postal office 5 times. :D If you have products that i want I can PM you my adress & if you just want to try them just Pay pal shipping. I'll buy the 2 once sample bottles @ Wal-mart. Sound GOod ?

Guys list the things you are willing to trade :whine:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
cool.. :banana: I will go ahead & wait for thursday to see how many people want to try things out. I will PM the ones that want the samples. I have this going on in another forum as well :D

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I'm looking to buy right now.

Just got into the real detailing stuff and I still have 5 vehicles left to do, so I'm also trying to find what works best.

I just did my daily driver pickup (white) and I'd love to have some kind of polish that is finer than Poorboys SSR 1. I just looked at SMP and it appears ProPolish would fit that need.

Is there a better product that fits in that category? I still have some ultra fine micro-marring that I'd like to get rid of. Can only see it when you get the perfect sunbeam off a body line basically.

I know most of you serious guys aren't interested in it, but I have a bunch of Meguiar's stuff, probably just about all the off the shelf stuff that I'm going to inventory this weekend. I'll post that as soon as I inventory it.

Last edited:

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Hey Trance:

I would definitely like to try some of that 4* UPP sealant. I have heard nothing by rave reviews from Juiced-03 and you about it. Let me know how I should go about sending you the appropriate money for shipping and for the product.

Thanks in advance,

THC

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
mblgjr said:
I'm looking to buy right now.

Just got into the real detailing stuff and I still have 5 vehicles left to do, so I'm also trying to find what works best.

I just did my daily driver pickup (white) and I'd love to have some kind of polish that is finer than Poorboys SSR 1. I just looked at SMP and it appears ProPolish would fit that need.

Is there a better product that fits in that category? I still have some ultra fine micro-marring that I'd like to get rid of. Can only see it when you get the perfect sunbeam off a body line basically.

I know most of you serious guys aren't interested in it, but I have a bunch of Meguiar's stuff, probably just about all the off the shelf stuff that I'm going to inventory this weekend. I'll post that as soon as I inventory it.
try the PB's Pro Polish I use it after the SSR 1.
I included a sample of it for you to try. the stuff has yet to let me down. HTH

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Did you look in the arts/crafts paint section? I would think they have little mixer bottles.

If they don't, try someplace that sells craft-y stuff, like HobbyLobby, Michaels, or any kind of art(and sometimes office) supply place.

Maybe even an automotive paint supplier (touch up and mixing bottles).

Good luck, I'll be looking for some tonight.

Scott P

Established Member
Look in the health and beauty aid section of Wally World. They have a section of travel size products. They also have four packs of little plastic bottles.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Thanks Scott. wally world never heard of it. I think the Dollar store might have some. But I'll check my local area for a wally world :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread