Buying a new Focus...

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
It still comes down to the fact that I said "No, you don't have to cut. Yes, you have to cut if you lower your car to depths of hell" It just baffles me that a person would get so bent out of shape over a statement like that. Is that really a personal attack? You sure took it that way. Gee, I'd hate to think of your reaction if I'd outright told you to go f*** yourself. I think most people will tell you be cautious of people that offer advise on the internet. Even more so when you have no idea who they are. Just because someone is a member of a particular forum doesn't mean they are THE expert. In fact, and I'm sure you'll agree 90% don't know squat. In retrospective, I guess I should have just said "sure buddy" and all would have been fine, but how could I have known your so sensitive? At first I was hesitant to offer advise to a person with your "I'm the king of all knowledge when it comes to the Ford Focus ST and I will hand you a gift" attitude, but next time when someone doesn't agree with you just do a little internet search and show them proof. Maybe that might open their eyes and you won't have go into your I'm the king of Prussia routine.

Well, the time has come to end this dance, I have to get back to my AMAZING Ford Focus ST. :lol:

see... NOW its funny! Hey pot meet kettle you hypocrite.. Who's bent out of shape? All I did was try and prove a little credibility to you, youre all cussing me and raising hell...

i have no worries about people wanting to doubt what they hear on the internet.. which is why I very politely said look me up so that you wouldnt feel the need to discredit what I had to say. However you took this as if I were flexing my post count because you are a shallow dick. Just because you would do that to someone doesnt mean the rest of us would, just because you would post on another forum and point people here to take your side, doesnt mean the rest of us would. Grow up. In the future I will let you just screw your car up then laugh with the rest of the world at your piss poor attempt at building something "cool". And yes, you will need to lower your car otherwise it will look like garbage, however i care not one second about wasting my learned knowledge and time spent to explain to you exactly why it will look like sh!t. Ill let you spend nearly $1000 on flares and find out for yourself. Until then, Ill be quietly waiting in the background waiting to point and laugh.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
see... NOW its funny! Hey pot meet kettle you hypocrite.. Who's bent out of shape? All I did was try and prove a little credibility to you, youre all cussing me and raising hell...

i have no worries about people wanting to doubt what they hear on the internet.. which is why I very politely said look me up so that you wouldnt feel the need to discredit what I had to say. However you took this as if I were flexing my post count because you are a shallow dick. Just because you would do that to someone doesnt mean the rest of us would, just because you would post on another forum and point people here to take your side, doesnt mean the rest of us would. Grow up. In the future I will let you just screw your car up then laugh with the rest of the world at your piss poor attempt at building something "cool". And yes, you will need to lower your car otherwise it will look like garbage, however i care not one second about wasting my learned knowledge and time spent to explain to you exactly why it will look like sh!t. Ill let you spend nearly $1000 on flares and find out for yourself. Until then, Ill be quietly waiting in the background waiting to point and laugh.

"Bent out of shape" ? My post was so full of sarcasm you could smell it from Japan.

"Cussing" ? I never did. That sentence was a 'what if'. You do understand that, right? (apparently that went up and over your head.)

"Raising hell" ? That post was raising hell? LOL! Once again, sarcasm. Look it up, learn.

You care. Because you wouldn't return time after time trying to explain and defend yourself if you didn't care. Once again, that's your attitude. Your ego was been bruised because somebody said "no" to you.

"post count" Who gives two shakes of a stick about post count? 12,000 posts or 12 posts, who cares. BTW, high post counts doesn't prove your an expert in a certain field. More than likely it means you need to get another hobby, your addicted to the internet, lol!

"in the future I will let you just screw up your car" There you go again. I'm the king of the Focus ST and it's my way or the highway attitude. Just because you think something looks like sh!t that doesn't mean it's the law. Let me tell you something, if someone wants to do something to THEIR car they have the right to do it. Look up the word 'subjective' and learn. Yes, I do know your type (you admitted it.) The kind that laughs and ridicules other people on internet forums for doing what they want. That's a sad thing to do to people.

The best part of this silly discussion between us, I used the word "may or maybe" More than likely, I was never going to buy those flares. LOL!

PS- I still think your too sensitive sweetie. :D

Book says your going to return with a rebuttal. Am I going to lose my $5 bucks?

Snake Plissken

Established Member
7,992 views. Damn! Unfortunately, the last couple of pages turned in to a soap opera, sorry.

Pick & Pull came for my old Focus today. $200 bucks for the bomb. I got tired of looking at in my driveway and I wasn't going to drop the tranny and replace. Funny, when you drive a car for almost 11 years it's like watching one of your kids leaving. I dropped 12 grand cash for that car new and today I get 200 bucks for it, Oh well!

My ST is my daily so, I won't be doing much in the winter months. As soon as it warms-up we'll be getting back to it. I'm sure Travis will be looking forward. He says he's always looking for a good laugh...

:D

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
7,992 views. Damn! Unfortunately, the last couple of pages turned in to a soap opera, sorry.

Pick & Pull came for my old Focus today. $200 bucks for the bomb. I got tired of looking at in my driveway and I wasn't going to drop the tranny and replace. Funny, when you drive a car for almost 11 years it's like watching one of your kids leaving. I dropped 12 grand cash for that car new and today I get 200 bucks for it, Oh well!

My ST is my daily so, I won't be doing much in the winter months. As soon as it warms-up we'll be getting back to it. I'm sure Travis will be looking forward. He says he's always looking for a good laugh...

:D
leave me out of your idiocy you jackass.. i told you I dont give a flying fock what you do to your piece of sh!t

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You guys can't be serious. lol

You Focus guys are testy.

Zemedici

Established Member
apparently i dont know shit at all..LOL and when I tried to offer an opinion based on the facts ive learned I got my hand bit off.

same shit I deal with every day. Had a gaggle of Mustang dudes tell me I didnt know what I was talking about (guy suggested changing out an axle back will change an engine's A/F Ratio LOLOLOL, so I called him a dumbass, and 'im an idiot that doesnt know shit'), a month later I'm running a mustang performance shop. Sucks to suck.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
same shit I deal with every day. Had a gaggle of Mustang dudes tell me I didnt know what I was talking about (guy suggested changing out an axle back will change an engine's A/F Ratio LOLOLOL, so I called him a dumbass, and 'im an idiot that doesnt know shit'), a month later I'm running a mustang performance shop. Sucks to suck.
ignorance is bliss isnt it?

Snake Plissken

Established Member
leave me out of your idiocy you jackass.. i told you I dont give a flying fock what you do to your piece of sh!t

You keep coming back...
You have a strange way of "not giving a flying fock"

You own the same car. Why would you call it a "piece of sh!t"?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
always. Same kind of people that want everything as cheap as humanly possible, only get used parts, hack shit together.

You know, the IDEAL customers.
Hey!! I apparently was missed. I got an open invitation to come back and share my thoughts!!! And because I also have an ST I'm not allowed to call his a POS . Some people just never get it. Sooo. Because I drove my cobra, I wasn't allowed to point out that the car he owned ,which probably looked like this, was a POS... interesting

Attachments

• IMG_1551.JPG
    IMG_1551.JPG
    419 KB · Views: 398

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Hey!! I apparently was missed. I got an open invitation to come back and share my thoughts!!! And because I also have an ST I'm not allowed to call his a POS . Some people just never get it. Sooo. Because I drove my cobra, I wasn't allowed to point out that the car he owned ,which probably looked like this, was a POS... interesting

TRAVIS come back we all miss you. Laugh out loud...

At this point I guess the only thing that we can hope for is that EditorTurner deletes this whole mess of a thread that has become a eyesore in the Focus ST forums.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
TRAVIS come back we all miss you. Laugh out loud...

At this point I guess the only thing that we can hope for is that EditorTurner deletes this whole mess of a thread that has become a eyesore in the Focus ST forums.
Nice car buddy, keep up the good work. You've done. GREAT job on it!! Wow! #suchjealous

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Nice car buddy, keep up the good work. You've done. GREAT job on it!! Wow! #suchjealous

This is great, all I have to do is cast the line and you grab the hook every time.
I know this could go back-n-fourth forever, but let's see which one of us is man enough to let this go. Hint: This is my thread , so I'm somewhat expected to post.
#willTravisman-upandnotreply?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Lol. Went went this round before. And I let it go. You're the one that kept talking to yourself. My guess is you're lonely and have no one to talk to except your mom. And I get it... by inadvertently daring me to Write back makes you look like you're getting your way, little did you know I like talking to you. Mainly because it bugs you so much. Maybe if we're lucky we can be friends in real life. I would like that very much.

Users who are viewing this thread