Buying New Raptor

TFStang

Established Member
in the market for a new Raptor. Have a couple buddy’s that bought new and had them discounted a couple grand. Anyone doing any better on discounts? I’m in MA. No more ADM’s around my neck of the woods.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Looking around I’ve seen several loaded up trucks that were 2-3k under msrp. I don’t want that giant glass roof and shit though so leaning toward ordering a 19

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Looking around I’ve seen several loaded up trucks that were 2-3k under msrp. I don’t want that giant glass roof and shit though so leaning toward ordering a 19

Agreed. My custom order 18 was cheaper than a fully loaded under MRSP because I didn't want all the bloat (stickers, carbon, moonroof, etc). And I ordered a SCAB which dealers don't carry.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed. My custom order 18 was cheaper than a fully loaded under MRSP because I didn't want all the bloat (stickers, carbon, moonroof, etc). And I ordered a SCAB which dealers don't carry.

got a dealer trying to get me to use their last allocation someone supposedly backed out on. They claim it has to have the carbon fiber and bead locks and will take the 11xx off for the beadlocks. The carbon fiber I actually wanted. Id really like to drive a damned raptor somewhere first.

Users who are viewing this thread