Bye Boston Bomber

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Correct term would be guilty. But regardless, like said above shove bacon down his throat and make sure it gets well done!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Any other time and bacon would be welcomed! Lol

Gravik

Established Member
Take him out back and shoot him. But sadly lots of tax payer dollars will be spent keeping him incarcerated.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Don't they say the death penalty costs more? Either way this time I'll pay the extra and let this little shit stare at the wall for 70 years in solitary knowing your NEVER getting out. He thinks he's going to heaven, wants to be a martyr and is jealous of his dead brother. No 20 years of appeals, no more attention, put him in a hole and forget about him. Just my opinion I find solitary scarier than death.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
always wondered.. if he is sentenced to death, and right after sentencing.. someone just shoots him in the back of the head. would it still be murder?

i mean, he IS sentenced to death. the execution was just expedited and costs a whole lot less. don't think it would be cruel or unusual, as he wouldn't even know. one minute he'd be here, the next he'd be face down on the table. if it were me, i'd just ask them to pay for my bullet and they are welcome. the longer it is drawn out, the more it costs. and would anyone really want their tax dollars going towards taking care of this guy while he is going through the appeals process?

coposrv

Established Member
Don't they say the death penalty costs more? Either way this time I'll pay the extra and let this little shit stare at the wall for 70 years in solitary knowing your NEVER getting out. He thinks he's going to heaven, wants to be a martyr and is jealous of his dead brother. No 20 years of appeals, no more attention, put him in a hole and forget about him. Just my opinion I find solitary scarier than death.

I agree. The death penalty seems tougher but can you imagine the rest of your life in a hole? Way worse I think.

MysticRob

Established Member

This site I just looked up might explain it better, or could be someone with a religious agenda, etc. Either way, with politicians and lawyers involved, it's always going to be an expensive mess.

http://deathpenalty.org/article.php?id=42

ssssnake

Established Member
That's how they do it in Russia. Take them to a room with a floor drain, put a gun to the back of the head, fire, and hose down. Done and finished.

xenodragon

Established Member
Worst part is, this POS probably doesn't even care. IMO torture him daily, cut his limbs off, keep him alive and send a message to any other terrorists that are planning something like this. These idiots WANT to die for their god or whatever the F*** they pray to.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I'd rather see him go to jail. What will happen to him there will be much worse than a painless lethal injection.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
can't put him in a hole for long, "cruel and unusual punishment"...
POS

Blown 89

Established Member
Put him in a cell, lock the door and wait for him to die. No food, no water, nothing. Then take his body and throw it in the trash. That or bury him alive. Monetary issues resolved. Unfortunately the bleeding hearts of the world love spending money on these pieces of crap.

Users who are viewing this thread