Bye Felica: Say hello to New California

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The senators from New California would most likely be more Moderate Democrats with fiscally conservative values. I can live with that. They would at least partially offset the Old Cali libs on a lot of issues that interest me.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It would be nice if we could have New Illinois as well. Spin Crook County off as it's own state and all of IL would turn red. It's very frustrating when gerrymandering negates the conservatives point of view throughout the entire state and for a multitude of issues. We, in IL, live and die by the decisions of the corrupt Chicago politicians. Much like California. The urban metropolis is a cesspool of corrupt liberal thinking and agenda.

Stanger00

Established Member
this would be the best ****ing news in CA history. Most of the liberal **** are in SFO anyway.

And LA surrounding counties!

Over half of CA population live in or close to SF and LA and they're are full on libtarded. Want nothing but that free government money and free housing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah... dont misread that link. This is actually a great idea. I could only wish a New California was formed.

Would definitely "Make California Great Again".

Users who are viewing this thread