C&L 95mm TB Dyno

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
My car Dynoed the same with C&L as did with the Stock Mass air.Within a few rwhp and tqe on 3 runs with C&L and 3 with stock mass air.
What was interesting is my AF with the C&L was 11.7 to 11.8 with Stock meter 11.0 to 11.2.You would think with the car a bit leaner it would pick up some ponies.
Matt's car picked up 13 with the C&L meter.
The idle with C&L was a little higher and the car actually felt preety good.I wish i could have reported a better overall result.

Jim V.

Last edited:

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
From this and various other reports I've read about upgrading the throttle body to a single blade design, it sounds like this mostly improves throttle response and not hp or tq so much. Would you agree? Does it seem worth the cost of the upgrade. They do look cool though.

Cobra'03

Established Member
Hi Jim - that is odd, since yours, mine, and Matts had similar mods, and were making similar power. Matt and I have the Maganaflow system back of the headers - could that be the diff?
Glenn.

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome
From this and various other reports I've read about upgrading the throttle body to a single blade design, it sounds like this mostly improves throttle response and not hp or tq so much. Would you agree? Does it seem worth the cost of the upgrade. They do look cool though.

The meter is not the throttle body - different parts altogether.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra'03
Hi Jim - that is odd, since yours, mine, and Matts had similar mods, and were making similar power. Matt and I have the Maganaflow system back of the headers - could that be the diff?
Glenn.
If i remeber correctly? Matt's AF ratio was 12.2 that might be the sweet spot.I want my AF in the 11's.
There is another car trying the meter tomorrow and also Someone on here is dynoing one today..

Jim V.

Users who are viewing this thread