C&O June 1st

mysteed

Established Member
Cars looked good there guys. We took the Harley truck and just parked it across the street. It was a much better turn out than I expected.

MattACK

Established Member
Yeah that was me. Not much room over your side so I parked over near the big army trucks and hung around with the Injected Engineering crew.

Pretty good turnout! I'll stay a little more aware and try to meet up with you guys next time.

mavisky

Established Member
Cars looked good there guys. We took the Harley truck and just parked it across the street. It was a much better turn out than I expected.

Thanks

Yeah that was me. Not much room over your side so I parked over near the big army trucks and hung around with the Injected Engineering crew.

Pretty good turnout! I'll stay a little more aware and try to meet up with you guys next time.

Yea I was worried it might be a bit lame with the rain, but apparently everyone just said F-it. My radar was crystal clear on the route when I left the house a I hit rain a mile from my driveway. Truck looked really nice Matt.

MattACK

Established Member
I appreciate it. Yeah the weather up was sketchy, but I hit enough dry patches that I was able to drag a few 5.0 mustangs down the highway on the way there. Looking forward to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread