C7 Z06 Vert

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
My gawd. :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown:

I don't like verts and would definitely pick up a hardtop, but these z06's look absolutely incredible!!

[video=youtube;ITCh90oymGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITCh90oymGE#t=114[/video]

yngrshr

Established Member
They are fantastic cars. My next car will either be a C7 Z06 vert or the next generation CTS-V.

cclark

Established Member
Anyone else prefer the looks of the new viper over the z06? I mean I know they don't compare in performance, the z will doodoo on the viper but I think the viper is better in the looks department IMO

61mmstang94

Established Member
Yeah that's one beautiful car.

Chevy hit it out of the park with the new Z. But then again the Z always turns out better with every generation. And now we've got a supercharged car.

Last edited:

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Anyone else prefer the looks of the new viper over the z06? I mean I know they don't compare in performance, the z will doodoo on the viper but I think the viper is better in the looks department IMO

Driven both a C7 and a brand new Viper. If I was buying for comfort and ease of use it would be the Vette, but for all out fun, the Viper wins it hands down. Much more drama than the Vette (in a good way). And on looks, I would agree on the Viper, but not by a whole lot.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I agree, the c7z looks like it has too much plastic and carbon pieces attached to a c7 body.

CaDDy

Banned
B.A. It looks like a sexy speed machine. I would love to own a convertible, seems like it would be a mix of the 'openness' I feel when I'm on my hog and the ability to 'relax' with the creature comforts of my car.

Users who are viewing this thread