c8 tt in the 8's

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

It’s an older video, they definitely improvised A LOT to get into the 8s. The C8 is the WORST platform for aftermarket modifications.

It has me genuinely concerned for the S650. It’s been 4 years, and while Trifecta is claiming native tuning, there are countless limitations. It’s almost looking like the ECU will NEVER be cracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTFastBack

Established Member
There's an Growler pilot that has a red one that comes by work now and then, I remind him how ugly they are and how bad it sounds.. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
While I'm like the performance of the C8 (on the street), I just can't overlook the horrible exterior (rear). Front end.....(y) Rear end.....(n)

But kudos to LMR for getting this one into the high 8s.

stangfreak

Established Member
why is it every single time a corvette runs a new fast 1/4 time, its a WORLD RECORD. OMG world record!!! Iv been hearing this since the c6 z06 came out. Any other car that does the same, its not a world record. But a corvette, its a world record. when x2c motorsports ran an 8 with the 2003 cobra, single turbo, stock motor, nobody said world record. lol. Gotta love the vette guys. These are the people that show up at local car shows, put orange cones in parking spots, to save spots for their vette buddies. lol. SMH.

Users who are viewing this thread