C8 Z06 shits the bed after 52 miles?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone else see this on their Google feed?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
ya, I saw people making a stink about it... I say the same here as I did there - price tag doesn't matter, it was designed and made by humans, there will be ****ups.

unless a bunch more pop up it's whatever...not that I'd be happy about it if it was mine but still

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Local guy put a supercharger on his and then found out the ecm is locked so he couldn't get it tuned. Was just tooling around one day and the motor started hammering. Sucks to be him, no warranty, obviously, and no motors available any time soon.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Local guy put a supercharger on his and then found out the ecm is locked so he couldn't get it tuned. Was just tooling around one day and the motor started hammering. Sucks to be him, no warranty, obviously, and no motors available any time soon.
Wasn't this common knowledge (locked ecm)?

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Haha, no it made me laugh, your immediate defence of the bow tie. I'm not die hard I own two Fords and a Chevy wouldn't mind a Challenger Hellcat either but I don't have funds like that.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha, no it made me laugh, your immediate defence of the bow tie. I'm not die hard I own two Fords and a Chevy wouldn't mind a Challenger Hellcat either but I don't have funds like that.
And laugh you should have….

Im about the least brand loyal guy here, brah….

oN mY mOmMa!

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
smart enough to make the money to buy it but still that stupid...

slapping a blower on this car is just moronic, Serves no other purpose than to jerk off online about dyno numbers. Car will either heat soak or spit a rod during a track session

Users who are viewing this thread