Single Barrel Sirs
When she beat the Lamborghini:

200w.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The 2023 C8 Z06 is a BEAST! Great overall bang for the buck. I wasn't expecting it to walk the Evo that bad.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m actually a little excited about this car, and i wasn’t one of the fLaT pLaNe CrAnK bros with my 350, i hated that car(small exception being the road course). This one seems, oh idk, correct

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I will get a peasant model and add LTH and whatever boltons are available.
I am probably out on this one…local track closed and really i don’t need the ZLE, but i don’t want to sell. I’m afraid i would be too scared of the carbon wheels. I’d love a CFTP also, but same deal…i want to enjoy them without too much worry.

my ex’s dad just sold his C7 ZR1 for a C8 and he is unbelievably happy. I questioned that trade, but he said he was too scared of driving the ZR1 and they can hop in the “regular“ C8 and go wherever. I did not see that comin

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I am probably out on this one…local track closed and really i don’t need the ZLE, but i don’t want to sell. I’m afraid i would be too scared of the carbon wheels. I’d love a CFTP also, but same deal…i want to enjoy them without too much worry.

my ex’s dad just sold his C7 ZR1 for a C8 and he is unbelievably happy. I questioned that trade, but he said he was too scared of driving the ZR1 and they can hop in the “regular“ C8 and go wherever. I did not see that comin
What didnt you like about the gt350?

Users who are viewing this thread