C8 ZO6 FIRST 9 SEC. PASS

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

I want one, I came close to getting my hands on one but changed my mind. I just can’t spend that much money on a Corvette. I hope GM ramps up production so these can actually be attainable.

Here’s the 9 second pass. No passenger seat,DRs and skinnies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe when corrected for altitude? After all, MIR is 80' above sea level.

PC03GT

Established Member
There's another video where it just ran 9s, I'm guessing he posted the wrong one

Z06

Established Member
The 9 sec pass is on tires and passenger seat removed. The 10's are stock.

ArabianOak

Established Member
IMG_4972.jpeg
These dealers should be taken to the gallows and it should be televised. Wtf

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought I was missing something as well. Cam, post the correct video if you have it. o_O

ArabianOak

Established Member
Um, did you miss the all-important battery protection package. That obviously adds $200K to the price of the car. And it's apparently missing an interior, that's what N/A means?
I think the battery protection package is a 35 dollar battery tender in the trunk with the vette logo on it. No joke. Lol. Why the hell would the dealer even advertise that?

Let’s hope that ad was an error and they listed the price in pesos or something.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL. That price has to be a joke or a misprint. Or it's for two of them. :ROFLMAO: Here's one at Boch Chevrolet in Norwood, MA with 12 miles for $167,425. (Link below says it's not available, but it works fine.)

kaz109

Established Member
LOL. That price has to be a joke or a misprint. Or it's for two of them. :ROFLMAO: Here's one at Boch Chevrolet in Norwood, MA with 12 miles for $167,425. (Link below says it's not available, but it works fine.)

This isn’t the sale price bob they just listed the msrp, call them or go there and I’d be willing to bet the sale price is at least 50k more

dan1982

Established Member
These cars are beautiful... but they are numbered cars and most people that took delivery waited YEARS to get the thing in many cases. wait list/ allocation comes up/ car is built. This is the sales model they are advocating. SOME dealerships are placing people on wait lists KNOWING THAT they arent even ALLOCATED enough z06 inventory to produce the customer a car for 2 years or maybe more. The Eray starts at almost the same price and similar HP but with an electric motor/ i dont believe the Eray is a numbered car....... so we MIGHT see some of these cars roaming the streets. Ordering a vette should be done from a large dealership that sells at MSRP and ACTUALLY GETS allocations, and doesnt lie to people or sell them false hope. If a large/ reputable dealer places you on a wait list..... the allocation will eventually be available. 1000 bucks puts you on a wait list for an allocation.... using MacMulkin/Ciocca/Hendricks/ or here IN NY... Van Bortel is great... if your name gets on a list/ you WILL get a car, they wont put your name on a wait list that is 3 years backlogged. its professional and upfront/honest about timeframe estimates.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread