• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

CA signs law giving Medicaid to illegals

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by earico, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Sinister04L

Sinister04L RIP Kane Established Member

It's amazing to me that the people that keep voting these lunatics into office get taxed and taxed and taxed and their freedoms taken away while literally having to deal with people shitting in the streets, and they just keep on pulling that lever for the Dems. I feel bad for the conservatives in that state.

EatonEggbeater and mysticsvt like this.
  2. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Handlebar mustaches... PSSHHH! Established Member Established Member

Exactly.

My state income tax last year was the highest it’s ever been and not a long way away from what I paid in fed income tax. Absurd!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3 likes this.
  3. 1996slowbra

1996slowbra Active Member Established Member

Its 12% on incomes over 500k, and as always is marginal. I made 160k last year and paid way more in Federal than in State, so if you are paying more in state income taxes then I would speak with whoever is doing your taxes because they are ****ing you over hard.

4. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Handlebar mustaches... PSSHHH! Established Member Established Member

Well, I didn’t pay more state than I paid in federal if you read that post again.

It wasn’t far off though.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

5. nxhappy

nxhappy Vette Killer Established Member

the politicians in this state are ****ing IDIOTIC. The problem is the faggots in SFO and LAX. The governor is the biggest POS I have ever seen in 20 years. I REALLY wish we would split the state into 2 states, eliminating the retards in SFO/LA. Many many people are actually conservative Republican. becoming 2 states would eliminate a huge problem. Not to mention these dumb ****s are spending millions of dollars on a "bullet train" that basically goes no where. I am so sick of this ****ing retardation.

me32 likes this.
  6. 03cobra#694

03cobra#694 Want to play a game? Staff Member Super Moderator

No comment, just unless honestly.

me32 likes this.
  7. nxhappy

hey man ....it's not the people (mostly)....it's the retards running the state (and majority in Bay area). I was Born here in this shit-hole. My business is very prosperous. If I could just get out of the chair and walk away I would. Unfortunately it's not that easy. As you know many of us are good ol' Republican ...

me32 likes this.
  8. nxhappy

also want to point out the other border states aren't doing SHIT to protect our borders, just like CA. Cough cough AZ and TX. Trump is our only hope to fix all this ****ing bullshit.

me32 likes this.
  9. lexustech48

lexustech48 RIP FoMoCo 1903-2014 Premium Member Established Member

Ive got nothing against our brothers and sisters behind enemy lines. I know its not that simple for all of the good people to pack up and leave. But bro, it is what it is. I sincerely hope youve got investment outside of California: property, cash, guns etc. for the day you can GTFO.

I hate it that guys and gals like you are stuck. I wish that the California state government wasnt so infested by liberal cocksuckers. I hate the fact that nationally California is seen as either a Mecca for the super liberal or literally the shitstain of our country. I hate the fact that people have to choose their family and life and career or freedom and US Constitutional law. Ive been there man, its a gut wrenching decision. When you can or are in a position to make that decision, you will no doubt feel a huge (uuuuuge) weight lift off your shoulders.

But it doesnt change the fact that California is RIGHT NOW taking a giant shit on the Constitution, the American taxpayer and the good nature and principles of our fair land and citizens. All because a fraction of the California populace cries out for these laws and there are dipshit California politicians that want to virtue signal and pass this kind of shit. And they do with NO regard to the ACTUAL outcome of what will happen.

And they and the state as a whole must be held accountable for those actions.

Tanner, I think the world of you and I know you have a wonderful and growing family (use condoms dude... :D :D :D jk! ). I genuinely hope you weather the liberal shitstorm over there and can make it out a wealthy man.

I will still call a spade a spade though and will do it every time its warranted.

me32 likes this.
  10. ViciousJay

ViciousJay Well-Known Member Established Member

Can we just do what lex luthor wanted to do in superman 1 already?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    me32 likes this.
  11. Sinister04L

Sinister04L RIP Kane Established Member

Even though it's the federal government's responsibility to secure our borders, TX recently set aside $1B in the budget for border security.

lexustech48 and earico like this.
  12. MG0h3

MG0h3 Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Established Member

I could see that. Since we can’t tell the truth on “social media” without fear of disciplinary action, I won’t spill the beans. But ya, TX supports us

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lexustech48 and earico like this.