Caffeine & Octane-April 7th!

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I've been talking to a few members on here like mattACK, MySteed, SmackedinATL, JV_92_03_10, etc and we've been wanting to get together and hangout for some time now but no one ever has the time or can commit. Soooooo I'm just throwing this out there: Let's plan on meeting up to cruise into C&O on Sunday morning, April 7. We were then talking about all of us going to grab some breakfast afterwards and then doing some cruising around town, maybe head down to ATL or the Perimeter, who knows, I'm just throwing sh*t out there. If you've got better ideas & suggestions, by all means, post them up on here!! :banana:

I know there's been a ton of people asking/ whining in the GA section, "where's all of the mustang clubs around here; where do people hangout; does anyone want to meet up; does anyone want to cruise; blah blah blah..." So now's your chance to meet some of us. :rollseyes

So Zemedici, blackcoyote, creedog, ponyboy96, CobraHuck, 5.0 - come on out!

and JStyles, what up man! Come on out yourself and bring that camera of yours, we could use soome good photos and you've got a damn sweet Cobra yourself (love those wheels).

Transaxle, bring that CompOrange Mach out and have some fun now that you're out of the good ol pickup.

05_Mustang, hopefully we can get some people rounded up in their Mustangs (no pun inteded, hah.) so that you and I are not the only ones representing at C&O!

Smacked, see if your buddy with the red Mach wants to join in as well!

:beer:

MattACK

Established Member
Going to ask the wife to be if shed like to go. I'll definitely make it next month if I can't this month.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Going to ask the wife to be if shed like to go. I'll definitely make it next month if I can't this month.

Word.

If you're not doing anything this Saturday night, "05mustang" and I and a buddy of mine will be at Shift Atlanta, it's a new meet-up that's been going on for about a month now. Join us if you can and let your buddy with the red L know too.

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I am planning on attending. My friend with the red Mach 1 sold that car. I believe I have a friend with a Civic Si that may attend as well. Where are you thinking about meeting up?

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Works for me. Cannot do anything this weekend though. But if you guys plan something next Saturday late afternoon, I should be up for it.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I am planning on attending. My friend with the red Mach 1 sold that car. I believe I have a friend with a Civic Si that may attend as well. Where are you thinking about meeting up?

Ok cool. Let's figure out where and what time works best for everyone. Post up.

Works for me. Cannot do anything this weekend though. But if you guys plan something next Saturday late afternoon, I should be up for it.

Alright, plan on next Sunday morning then for Caffeine & Octane. Reach out to whoever else You want also. Post up.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
So it looks like there are about 5 or 6 of us so far wanting to cruise into C&O and then hangout afterwards, that's awesome!

Now we just need to figure out a place and time where to meet up. It seems that everyone that wants to hangout so far lives over by Woodstock, Marietta, Canton, Kennesaw, etc. If anyone has a suggestion of where to meet, post it up. I know that we need to be arriving at C&O no later than 7:15-7:30am or else we will not have a spot to park, no joke!

mysteed

Established Member
Good deal, Nathan! I think I saw you on hwy92 yesterday crossing over 575 towards Woodstock (if not you, then a damn good clone!).
Not me. There is a "stockish" 98 BAB that a guy uses for a DD over here.

So it looks like there are about 5 or 6 of us so far wanting to cruise into C&O and then hangout afterwards, that's awesome!

Now we just need to figure out a place and time where to meet up. It seems that everyone that wants to hangout so far lives over by Woodstock, Marietta, Canton, Kennesaw, etc. If anyone has a suggestion of where to meet, post it up. I know that we need to be arriving at C&O no later than 7:15-7:30am or else we will not have a spot to park, no joke!
Say...meet on the Waffle House on HWY92/I575 at 6:15? It's about 30 minutes from there.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Say...meet on the Waffle House on HWY92/I575 at 6:15? It's about 30 minutes from there.

How about the Waffle House by Sandy Plains road? That way it's kind of "on the way for me" also. Then we can take back roads, Cox Rd, and get to Windward Pkwy pretty quickly.

Unless you guys are planning on cruising in around 6:30 - 7am, I will will already be there.

We would probably be pulling in around 7am... what time were you going to be there? Let us know and we will roll with you.

Matt should be down to meet up with us to cruise in also.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Sure. You want to meet somewhere local in Woodstock and cruise to WaHo from there?

I can meet you at the WaHo (right there next to NTB and LA Fitness near 92 and Sandy Plains) at 6:15 if you'd like. I live off of Wiley Br Rd and was going to take that to the waffle house. Then I say we just double back to Cox Rd via Wiley Br and take the back roads through downtown Crabapple towards highway 9 and Windward Pkwy. Whoever lives on this side of town can meet us there as well. Easy to get-to location.

im going to try to make it over this sunday,ill be coming from the Gainesville area

Good deal. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread