Caffeine & Octane-April 7th!

csvtjohnga

Established Member
If I get my Lightning back from the body shop ( minor fender bender ) i'll be down for a meet. Just need to know where exactly and what time to show up.

If I don't have the L I may be able to sneak up in my dad's cobra.

mysteed

Established Member
I can meet you at the WaHo (right there next to NTB and LA Fitness near 92 and Sandy Plains) at 6:15 if you'd like. I live off of Wiley Br Rd and was going to take that to the waffle house. Then I say we just double back to Cox Rd via Wiley Br and take the back roads through downtown Crabapple towards highway 9 and Windward Pkwy. Whoever lives on this side of town can meet us there as well. Easy to get-to location.

Good deal. :beer:
That works for me. :rockon:

If I get my Lightning back from the body shop ( minor fender bender ) i'll be down for a meet. Just need to know where exactly and what time to show up.

What I wouldn't do for a SB Lightning....:bowdown:

05 Mustang

Established Member
Cameron, we were going to meet up at the Waffle House near 92 and Sandy Plains at like 6:15 Sunday morning if you can make it. :banana:

Thanks for the head's up...unfortunately I won't be able to make it this month.:nonono:

We'll keep in touch and try to meet up at another cruise-in the following weekend. I think Dallas Hwy & Barrett Pkwy cruise-in is the following Saturday, on April 13th....then Riverstone Pkwy cruise-in is the 3rd weekend.

You guys have fun, and as I mentioned above, I'll catch up with you at the next one!:beer:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member

Sounds good, man. I'll throw up the address to the WaHo one post down so it's not all cluttered.

That works for me. :rockon:

What I wouldn't do for a SB Lightning....:bowdown:

Sweet. I'll throw up the address.

Thanks for the head's up...unfortunately I won't be able to make it this month.:nonono:

We'll keep in touch and try to meet up at another cruise-in the following weekend. I think Dallas Hwy & Barrett Pkwy cruise-in is the following Saturday, on April 13th....then Riverstone Pkwy cruise-in is the 3rd weekend.

You guys have fun, and as I mentioned above, I'll catch up with you at the next one!:beer:

It's all good, Cameron. Just keep us updated about any other meets that you'll be attending or that you know of. Weather is just starting to get good.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Time to meet up.

So if there are any people on the Marietta, Kennesaw, Canton, Woodstock side here's the address to GPS that 3 of us so far are meeting up at 6:15am on Sunday morning, April 7.

Waffle House
4905 Alabama Rd NE (Sandy Plains Rd), Roswell, GA 30075
6:15am - April 7

Weather should be PERFECT, and it should be a good time no matter what. We're down for getting food and cruising around after the show too.

:beer:

Jkimbell1212

Established Member
I've been talking to a few members on here like mattACK, MySteed, SmackedinATL, JV_92_03_10, etc and we've been wanting to get together and hangout for some time now but no one ever has the time or can commit. Soooooo I'm just throwing this out there: Let's plan on meeting up to cruise into C&O on Sunday morning, April 7. We were then talking about all of us going to grab some breakfast afterwards and then doing some cruising around town, maybe head down to ATL or the Perimeter, who knows, I'm just throwing sh*t out there. If you've got better ideas & suggestions, by all means, post them up on here!! :banana:

I know there's been a ton of people asking/ whining in the GA section, "where's all of the mustang clubs around here; where do people hangout; does anyone want to meet up; does anyone want to cruise; blah blah blah..." So now's your chance to meet some of us. :rollseyes

So Zemedici, blackcoyote, creedog, ponyboy96, CobraHuck, 5.0 - come on out!

and JStyles, what up man! Come on out yourself and bring that camera of yours, we could use soome good photos and you've got a damn sweet Cobra yourself (love those wheels).

Transaxle, bring that CompOrange Mach out and have some fun now that you're out of the good ol pickup.

05_Mustang, hopefully we can get some people rounded up in their Mustangs (no pun inteded, hah.) so that you and I are not the only ones representing at C&O!

Smacked, see if your buddy with the red Mach wants to join in as well!

Hey Guys, new to the forum but have a couple of play toys. Actually know Matt really well. Keep me in mind for future get togethers because I would like to get out more. My cobra is going to Kurgan Monday morning but should have it back later in the week. I live on the south side of ATL so if you plan anything within the perimeter just tell me when and I will be there!

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Well I wont be able to ride along. Car wont be back from Kurgans till Tuesday probably. Means I will be riding up with the girlfriend to C&O Sunday morning.

I really do need to set up another meet again. Though the next one is going to be at my new location...which by far blows away my old location. Up in Buford, but this times its a 12,000 sq/ft facility. :D

mysteed

Established Member
Well I wont be able to ride along. Car wont be back from Kurgans till Tuesday probably. Means I will be riding up with the girlfriend to C&O Sunday morning.

I really do need to set up another meet again. Though the next one is going to be at my new location...which by far blows away my old location. Up in Buford, but this times its a 12,000 sq/ft facility. :D
Woah, that's a nice upgrade in square footage! How far is it from your old shop?

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Up in Buford. So a completely different area. But for the change I made in business...it was worth it. :banana:

Holy crap, that's huge!! That's a nice setup I bet. What all are you getting done to the Mach at Kurgan's? Come hang with us anyways and maybe get some grub with all of us after as well, it's all about nice cars, good friends and fun! :banana:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Hey Guys, new to the forum but have a couple of play toys. Actually know Matt really well. Keep me in mind for future get togethers because I would like to get out more. My cobra is going to Kurgan Monday morning but should have it back later in the week. I live on the south side of ATL so if you plan anything within the perimeter just tell me when and I will be there!

Sounds good man, yeah it takes a lot of planning to get people together here in the ATL hahaha.... :lol1:

But there should be some events coming up according to Cameron (05mustang on this forum), so come on up and hang!

csvtjohnga

Established Member
I got my truck back from the body shop today. Looks great, however missing a few pieces of trim that were broken, old ones are on just waiting for the new ones to come in then im back in business.

Won't be stealing dad's Cobra to come up, going to stick around the house and finish up some school work. If finals aren't looking to bad I'll come in May.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
So.... the guy who started this damn thread won't even be able to make it tomorrow due to the damn alternator on his car going out and not being able to get a new one until Monday (what an idiot).

I guess shoot for another get together sometime... if it ever really happens.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
That sucks bro. Maybe next time...

My friend bailed on me since it was his 1 yr anniversary today so I WAS going to ride all the way to Woodstock to meet you guys! When my alarm went off this morning...this is what I saw!

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
That sucks bro. Maybe next time...

My friend bailed on me since it was his 1 yr anniversary today so I WAS going to ride all the way to Woodstock to meet you guys! When my alarm went off this morning...this is what I saw!

Damn, yeah I'm sorry I should have texted you in order to let you know instead of just writing it on here. My bad.

Yeah definitely have to setup another get together. I know there's a couple of events coming up so we'll all have to keep each other posted.

Creedog

Established Member
The C&O was packed this morning and a very good selection of cars. My son and I arrived late but still enjoyed ourselves in the perfect weather.

MattACK

Established Member
School work and winding down from the wedding has me buckled down. I need to get the front end of the cobra fixed from the tire tread from another car that cracked it on the highway. Once that's done it'll be ready to roll with you guys.

Sorry I've been a flake lately.

Zemedici

Established Member
I couldnt make it either, cobra had a boxing match last friday, and i'm in the process of fixing that. This week I should be good to go, Saturday night impromptu meet perhaps?

mysteed

Established Member
C&O was PACKED this past weekend with a great selection of cars. It was obvious the Viper guys got there early as the entire back row was filled with Vipers of all makes and models. I suspect they will need to be moving to a larger venue by summer if they expect to accomodate everyone.

The C&O was packed this morning and a very good selection of cars. My son and I arrived late but still enjoyed ourselves in the perfect weather.
Yea, if you weren't there by 7am you most likely didn't get a spot. What were you in?

I couldnt make it either, cobra had a boxing match last friday, and i'm in the process of fixing that. This week I should be good to go, Saturday night impromptu meet perhaps?
I'm a no-go for that. NMRA is this weekend. :rockon:

05 Mustang

Established Member
...from what I've heard (and the pictures I've seen), sounds like I missed a really great C&O...I sure hope next month will be the same!

Things going on this weekend, Saturday, April 13th:

Pep Boys Grand Opening Car Show (being put on by Georgia Regional Mustang Club)
3638 Cobb Pkwy N.
Acworth, GA 30101
Time: 10am - 4pm
Music, Door Prizes, Awards & Complimentary Hamburgers & Hotdogs

Dallas Hwy Cruise-In
Corner of Barrett Pkwy & Dallas Hwy
Time: 3pm/4pm till dark (or later)
Those of us with the Georgia Regional Mustang Club going to Pep Boys will be attending to this afterwards.

Shift Atlanta
3232 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
8pm - 11pm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread