Cage Installed

sickass50

Established Member
Picked the car up today from Tig Vision in West Palm Beach. Had them install a 10 point cage, chute, and anti-roll bar in the car. Love how you can't hardly see it from the outside of the car.
DSC02407.jpg

DSC02401.gif

DSC02404.gif

DSC02403.gif

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02406.jpg

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
God damn I love 'chutes. Great looking cage as well. What kind of fire are we playing with underhood?

Sick SVT

Established Member
Good looking cage. Its true you can barely see it from the outside...but the chute and window net kinda give it away! :rockon:

04cobra8u

Fellow SVT Poster
Established Member
Dang that is soo sick.:rockon: It looks almost stock, What kind of power/setup requires a chute?

Last edited:

bubbal00ve

Established Member
How can you post picures of a cobra with a chute but not have any videos of it? Thats like a hot ass girl taking off her panties and you dont get laid. :shrug: lol JK bro your cobra looks tough and I bet its tough! Do you have any videos of it? What kind of power are you making? Badass car!!

sickass50

Established Member
948 @ 19psi

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxe_neiTZJo&feature=related"]YouTube - Mofo- 2 TT 800hp Cobras , 500hp Cobra 570hp Shelby Cobra[/nomedia]

Skip to 2:40 seconds

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That is the KM car correct? Are you the owner of the shop? Cage looks awesome and extremely stealth!

On a side note, the evolution of filming is fantastic as the exterior filming from the side of the car was awesome!

sickass50

Established Member
Its been 10.4 at 138 on 19 psi with a trans that wouldn't shift third or fourth. It'll be back to the track in a few weeks for new times on 25 psi.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Its been 10.4 at 138 on 19 psi with a trans that wouldn't shift third or fourth. It'll be back to the track in a few weeks for new times on 25 psi.

Knocking on 9s! The video really illustrated the power under your hood. That is one awesome Cobra you have there. Cage came out really nice, too. And I love the chute! :rockon:

sickass50

Established Member
That is the KM car correct? Are you the owner of the shop? Cage looks awesome and extremely stealth!

On a side note, the evolution of filming is fantastic as the exterior filming from the side of the car was awesome!

sorry I missed this post... yea it is the km car, I'm just close friends with the shop owner. He built the motor and does all my tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread