California dam

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
We have had record snow falls this year , and the state has xeclared a water shortage ( just like California ) , aat Crater Lake.
They are going to truck water , from a neighboring town , at a cost of 400.000 dollars , for 40 thousand dollars of water .
There is still over a hundred feet of snow at the Lake right now .

Stanger00

Established Member
We have had record snow falls this year , and the state has xeclared a water shortage ( just like California ) , aat Crater Lake.
They are going to truck water , from a neighboring town , at a cost of 400.000 dollars , for 40 thousand dollars of water .

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
In english?

SVTPete83

Established Member
I was up there a couple weekends ago but we were told we couldn't go to the area and see the damaged spillway since the only access was through someone's private property.

Cool views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya. It's all blocked off by the popo. We found an empty home that was for sale and launched the drone from its backyard. Secret agent stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread