Caliper Painting.

slidai

Established Member
I want to paint my calipers but don't want to just take them off the car and paint them myself. I want them done professionally. I assume that someone offers this service. So I guess one, do people do this? And two, anyone know anyone in the Greensboro/Raleigh area that does this?

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
You don't have to remove them. I painted mine and got Brembo decals from E bay.

newbrembo.gif

slidai

Established Member
You don't have to remove them. I painted mine and got Brembo decals from E bay.

newbrembo.gif

Damn that looks good. What exactly did you get to do it? I don't 'mind' taking them off (since I work as a technician, I have access to a lift anytime I want) but I just figured it would look like shit and fade.

Torchy

Established Member
There's a guy here that keeps them on deck painted ready to go. His work is flawless.

The powder house in NorCal

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Damn that looks good. What exactly did you get to do it? I don't 'mind' taking them off (since I work as a technician, I have access to a lift anytime I want) but I just figured it would look like shit and fade.
It's the G2 from E bay. It's paint, but looks like powder coat.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I want to paint my calipers but don't want to just take them off the car and paint them myself. I want them done professionally.

Good call. You're better off getting a shop to do them. Knowing you, you'll apply the paint too liberally. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread