Call out

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
No need to go over there. I'll give you the cliff notes. I ask to race, they say its not ready, I ask what the hold up is, they call me out to come down and fight. The end.

PS: I have taken my car apart for the winter. After seeing this, I'm sure they will be calling me out to race any time now....

That was kinda my feeling from the get go. Bunch of chest thumpers.....That is why I can't stand the Call out threads always some bs when someone steps up to the challenge.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
:bowdown: Most drawn out thread with no action of they year award goes to........

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Boosted I was down at the pad on nola and they said the truck rolled out but.... It's supposed to be the shit for getting out of the hole but they said there was cars out there out 60'ing it with no problem.

Hell I'm thinking about running him lol! Then they would just back down tho huh?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Boosted I was down at the pad on nola and they said the truck rolled out but.... It's supposed to be the shit for getting out of the hole but they said there was cars out there out 60'ing it with no problem.

Hell I'm thinking about running him lol! Then they would just back down tho huh?

No, they would fight you.:beer:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Oh wait..nevermind...they are probably some of those cowards that want to pull out the "gats" when they lose the fight.

Last edited:

Boostedgt-

Established Member

Hell Hot Rod was with me at the 60'... If they are gonna out 60' me then it better be by alot. I don't see the truck holding me off to the 1/4.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I don't see the truck doing much of nothing... They got on here big ballin looking for a dumb ass. They didn't find one but they did find a turbo mustang and now they don't wanna race so bad anymore. Funny how this works!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I don't see the truck doing much of nothing... They got on here big ballin looking for a dumb ass. They didn't find one but they did find a turbo mustang and now they don't wanna race so bad anymore. Funny how this works!

I see someone Ethugging you in a minute.;-)

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Hell Hot Rod was with me at the 60'... If they are gonna out 60' me then it better be by alot. I don't see the truck holding me off to the 1/4.

Lol I watched that race on youtube.... That's about the only time he was with you hahaha.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
No need to go over there. I'll give you the cliff notes. I ask to race, they say its not ready, I ask what the hold up is, they call me out to come down and fight. The end.

PS: I have taken my car apart for the winter. After seeing this, I'm sure they will be calling me out to race any time now....
lol. Sounds like he used that as a scapegoat to put an end to the situation without having to publicly admit that he's not willing to race.

A 4,000+ lbs truck willing to race any drag bike in the country for 5k sounded fishy as hell to begin with. I had a gut feeling this dude was just trying to pound his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread