called out. me (bolt on 13 gt500) vs hci c6z...

Blaine

Established Member
Should be a good race after mods then. I definitely suggest Drag radials.. traction was non-existent, even dangerous on my 12' with the factory goodyears. I have Nitto 555r 305/35-20's on now and love them. And they work great in the rain too.. I daily drive mine. It's amazing how much more fun these cars are once they have traction. :dancenana:

You will lose EVEN with 1000 RWHP... unless you put drags radials on.

Power without traction = WORTHLESS.

C6Z06427

Established Member
i am tired of getting email notifications on this thread only to see no racing has been done yet. Just delete the thread already and when you actually got something, post it :D

Poppacapp

Established Member
Careful... the 12 Prius's have EV Power mode!! 0-30 is actually quite quick.

Actually electric motors are not joke, I had a 10' RX450 AWD hybrid. Motor front and rear.. added a good kick in the pants when full throttle.

13GT500SG

Established Member
We are both ready as soon as we get a chance. Its been snowing/salty for the past month! 315/35/20 nitto nt05rs should help def will get traction in 3rd. Also got lcas and uca. Magnaflows comp exhaust should save me 30 lbs in the rear and give me an extra one horsepowahhhh. That stuff will be here monday!

ramstein

Established Member
The race hasn`t happened yet?! Delete the thread and ban op from kill section forever! lol

Last edited:

13GT500SG

Established Member
Weather has not been cooperating guys. Supposed to get another storm tonight! I wish i lived in Florida :-/

Users who are viewing this thread