Calling All Cobras!!! PART III - SVT vs GT's June 4, 2011

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Dammit I'm missing this because I couldn't get a tune today. Just finished my car too. Ah well maybe next time. Can we have one of these more than once every year or so? This would have been the first time the cobra was back on the road since mid 2009

lxcoupe

I R Slow
Established Member
Had a good time short of not knowing anyone lol, hopefully I won the silent auction on the catback since mine is evermore becoming annoying. Cant wait for pics either!

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
im ready for pics too ... whoever decides to post them up needs to let us all know where by providing a link to the page

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
OEM took about 875 pics during the day.. Here are a few links to the pics that he posted up already.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/777500-wsms-houston-svt-vs-gt.html

Westside Mustangs Forum

5801211653_3e0e9c1379_o.jpg

Last edited:

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
whitey... please organize another one of these events sometime soon. I wasn't able to make this one (I had to attend a high school graduation for my wife's niece). I think all of your effort was greatly appreciated by everyone. I will certainly participate in the next event, and would be glad to help organize it.

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
We will probably have another one of these in or around April of 2012, but you can bet we will do other stuff between now and then!

-Guy

manu89

Established Member
after looking at the pictures of those amazing cars, i would DEFINITELY to go the next event also

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
Here's a little sumpthin sumpthin
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57KSsZMGemg"]YouTube - ‪WSM PHOTOSHOOT 4.4.11‬‏[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread