Calling all Mass, CT and New Yorkers!!!

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
UPDATE

October 27th (Sunday) we'll be there around 9am and carry the show until whenever. The address is 430 chase parkway. It's a big white brick building with 2 car ports and a large parking lot. It's right off I-84 if anybody has any questions, feel free to call/text me: 203-725-7100 -Nick

Since we weren't able to make this happen last year, we're trying again this year! Before the 2013 season is over!!

We're shooting for october 27th guys!! (Thats a sunday)Please post and let me know if you can make it. It's looking good for alot of the guys so lets stick with it!

Myself and Mooch are trying to round up whoever would be interested in a big meet for all the Mass, CT and NY guys. Trying to make it a central location for everybody, so if you're interested post up!! A bunch of my buddies that live in my area are all willing to join, I am spreading the word as I can. Alot of the NY guys are on skinnies/bias ply's so distance is a little bit of an issue, hence why we're trying to work it out so it's fair for everybody. So far it's a pretty big group but as usual, the more the merrier! :thumbsup: The meet will be at a lot in Waterbury, CT which is right off exit 18 on I84.

Last edited:

ShadowGT

Established Member
Myself and TurboWs6 are trying to round up whoever would be interested in a big meet for all the Mass, CT and NY guys. The meeting location has yet to be determined since it will depend on who would be interested. Trying to make it a central location for everybody, so if you're interested post up!! A bunch of my buddies that live in my area are all willing to join, I am spreading the word as I can. Alot of the NY guys are on skinnies/bias ply's so distance is a little bit of an issue, hence why we're trying to work it out so it's fair for everybody. So far it's a pretty big group but as usual, the more the merrier! :thumbsup: A date and time is also still in the works, just testing the waters here to see who is interested :beer: There are tons of spots to meet up both here in CT as well as in Brooklyn...scenery and space is not an issue

I would def. be interested, my new setup is getting tuned as we speak, just let me know a date and time.

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
I'd love get this done! We could have a huge meet and I think it would be a great experience for everyone to get a chance to meet!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Probably gonna be a haul for me but count my slow ass in as of now

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Floyd Bennett field would be a good spot to meet. Plenty of room and no one would bother us there.

bLk 03 c0uPe

lOw CoBra
Established Member
depending on when it is Im in! Cars still apart. Not to HiJack, but i just got my license back after 3 years due to 167 in a 55, speed contest, evading, etc. So Im dying to drive the Cobra. Any dates in mind?

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Looks like we have quite the variety lol...keep em comin guys! Once a good amount of people chime in we will pick a location/date/time etc :beer:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Sold my shelby, but I can show up with my GT-R killer =p

Excellent, i would thoroughly enjoy that one lol!

Definitely looks like a good variety...now it is just a happy medium, alot of guys from MA have quite the haul to make it to CT let alone NY, but idk...

CT is in the middle of MA and NY so we have to come up with something..:beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Excellent, i would thoroughly enjoy that one lol!

Definitely looks like a good variety...now it is just a happy medium, alot of guys from MA have quite the haul to make it to CT let alone NY, but idk...

CT is in the middle of MA and NY so we have to come up with something..:beer:

Lets just have a meet in your back yard...plenty of room for that ay:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread