Calling all old school members...

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
No problem. Now, how about some love for the newer Mods. Lol
I'm a tad more tech than the old Mods. Still love LL, and we used to talk weekly, but as mentioned above. He isn't well, and I don't feel like going into details. Never talked to SVTFan if that's the right name. STAMPEDE3 and I are very close and talk often. His wife and mine (with us too) try to get together once a year. St. Augustine, Fl happened last year, and was gonna be the normal deal in early December with a trip to NOLA slipped in here and there. This fake covid shit put a hold on that crap this year, sucks.

Do you still got my number, old man?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Just got this 6 months ago, first SVT

Sorry posted in wrong thread, trying to figure out this new way to post pics on here

Attachments

• IMG_2448.JPG
    IMG_2448.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 118

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Do you still got my number, old man?
New phone Doug, same number for me. I'll look to see if I still have you, if not, blast me a text and we'll talk tomorrow. PM me your number if you want. Saw the message, but have been dosing on the couch and need to hit the sheets.

nxhappy

Established Member
this place has always been cool. I love all you faggotz. currently I don't even have a SVT car or truck LOL.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
All the homosexual feelings of bro-love in here have me missing all the old days over on a different Mustang Forums I grew up on.

It’s hard telling how many people I used to interact with on a daily basis are no longer around.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
No problem. Now, how about some love for the newer Mods. Lol
I'm a tad more tech than the old Mods. Still love LL, and we used to talk weekly, but as mentioned above. He isn't well, and I don't feel like going into details. Never talked to SVTFan if that's the right name. STAMPEDE3 and I are very close and talk often. His wife and mine (with us too) try to get together once a year. St. Augustine, Fl happened last year, and was gonna be the normal deal in early December with a trip to NOLA slipped in here and there. This fake covid shit put a hold on that crap this year, sucks.

Adam/FordSVTFan, I remember that guy. He was a Federal Prosecutor/Doctor/Something that left the forum shortly after getting a Ferrari, either a 599 or one of the other front-engine ones.

I came here from Lightningrodder in '06 back when I had a '99 Lightning.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Adam/FordSVTFan, I remember that guy. He was a Federal Prosecutor/Doctor/Something that left the forum shortly after getting a Ferrari, either a 599 or one of the other front-engine ones.

I came here from Lightningrodder in '06 back when I had a '99 Lightning.
550/575. I’m trying to remember if he was federal prosecutor or with another federal agency.

Users who are viewing this thread