Calling all Sig experts...Help please!?!?

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
I am a newb here guys and don't really know how to go about creating a killer sig as you tell by my current sig. :xpl: So I thought I would come over here and leave it to the professionals. :rolling: I am going to post some of the photos that I like and leave the rest to you guys. You do not have to use all of the pics, feel free to mix them up any way you want and add anything you deem necessary. I would like it to be about the size of the average sig pic on these forums. If you could come up with a couple different ones from the pics that would be sweet. Thanks in advance to any who assist in this matter.

Dorf

PS....On the lightning strike photo (change the color if you like...purple or some shade of blue or leave it alone), if you could just use from the skyline up and crop the trees and plains out of the pic that would be cool.

Also if you could incorporate the Build # in there somewhere, I would like that also. She is #4300.

I love the grim reaper, so if you can come up with a pic that includes him without looking to tacky that would be cool as well. If you can't, I fully understand because I can't see him fitting in there anywhere.

Sorry to ramble on, I guess I had more ideas than I realized. :poke:

Thanks again for any and all help guys.... :beer:

Last edited:

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
gwsig10iu.jpg

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
OMG! That is freakin sweet dude.... :thumbsup: :banana:

Could you change it up just a bit....

Could you swap it around, put the truck on the left with the build # in the upper left.

And put Grim and Gigawatt on the right like you have it...but maybe have a little more Lightning visible around/behind him (The Reaper). Make it a little bigger if you have to.

If you could do that brother, I would appreciate it....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! :beer:

Last edited:

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
:thumbsup: Thats what I had in mind, but is it possible to have the truck pose the other way, like you had it in the first pic? I like the stance of my truck from that side. Put the build # wherever you want to make it work.

I am sorry if I am becoming a pain in the A$$.... :beer:

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
I am speechless.... :thumbsup: :rockon: :banana:

Graphic you are the man.. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks for you work :beer: ....I may need you again later as the truck progresses :burnout:

Dorf

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Gigawatt said:
I am speechless.... :thumbsup: :rockon: :banana:

Graphic you are the man.. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks for you work :beer: ....I may need you again later as the truck progresses :burnout:

Dorf

No problem man... just let me know. Glad you like it. Later.

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Hey Graphic, have one request on the sig....

Can you shift the build # to the lower lefthand corner, I think it will clean up the pic..

Thanks in advance....

Dorf

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Graphic, I have another favor to ask of you....

The first pic in the post, the one of my truck.....I am thinking of powder coating my wheels, either Black or White.

Can you use your photo program and do one w/ Black wheels and one with White wheels?

Just trying to get a feel of what it would look like and was wondering if you could help.

Thanks

Dorf

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
You come through for me yet again.... :banana:

Thanks Graphic, I really appreciate your time. :bowdown:

Dorf

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Hey Graphic,

I have another photo challenge/favor to ask of you. I want to see what my truck will look like with this Foose wheel. Can you put this wheel on the truck in place of the factory wheels....so I can kind of get an idea what it would look like with the tires, that would be sweet.

Also could you get rid of the fender/tire gap? More less simulate a 3/4 drop of the truck (both views)....that will level it out and have the truck sitting not quite on the tires, but close.

As always, thanks for your help Graphic :banana: :beer:

Dorf

nitrousb6hv.jpg

l002a0qe.jpg

l007a7lq.jpg

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Graphic,

Is there any way to take the sheen/shine/glare off of the wheels so that it looks a bit more natural on the truck. They are Black spoke wheels, but in the pic they don't look black.

The lowered stance is perfect.... :banana:

Can you make the changes and leave the picture its original size and put the wheels on both views of the truck? Is that possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread