Calling all Sig experts...Help please!?!?

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
The sig looks cool. I like the death guy in it. :)

I thank you for the compliment....I owe it all to GraphicNature....he is my Mad Scientist on the forum :banana: :rockon: :banana: :rockon:

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Gigawatt said:
Graphic,

Is there any way to take the sheen/shine/glare off of the wheels so that it looks a bit more natural on the truck. They are Black spoke wheels, but in the pic they don't look black.

The lowered stance is perfect.... :banana:

Can you make the changes and leave the picture its original size and put the wheels on both views of the truck? Is that possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.... :beer:

Yeah... that was a quick chop, Ill try and get it better for ya. Ive been busy all day. Ill try and get it for you tomorrow... Later.

Got Boost? said:
Graphic, you do unbelievable work man, ill prolly come to you when i need my sig done

Thanks man!... Just let me know...

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Thanks Graphic, I really do appreciate all you do. Take your time with it :coolman: .

Dorf

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Hey man... Tried my best... Let me know what you think.

l002a0qe24gv.jpg

l007a7lq24qa.jpg

Man... those wheels would look killer on your truck... The more I look at the pics the more badass it looks!

Last edited:

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Graphic, again I am speechless.... :banana:

I couldn't agree with you more brother :thumbsup: ....Now it is just a matter of coming up with the funds. Unfortunately, Mr Foose is very proud of his products....as he should be. I think this is the direction I am going to go with the truck.

Thanks again for your help :beer: ....You definitely do some incredible work Graphic :banana:

But then again I expected nothing less :bowdown:

Dorf

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Graphic

I need another favor and was wondering if you could help me out yet again. I had a buddy taking some photos of me at the track with his 5 Megapixel Cannon and I have got one that I am wanting to get blown up. Anyway brother I was wondering if I could e-mail you the full res pic and you touch it up a little. PM me if you think you would be able to hook me up with this chore.

Later

Dorf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread