Calling out the terminators

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like fun for sure. There's another one next month at the Maryland International Raceway called the Terminator Shoot-Out. Almost 50 Terminators are signed up. I'm going myself, but as a spectator. :)

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Sounds like fun for sure. There's another one next month at the Maryland International Raceway called the Terminator Shoot-Out. Almost 50 Terminators are signed up. I'm going myself, but as a spectator. :)

Weel it will be a pleasure to meet you when you are there CB!

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
LOL, yea it's corn city, however there are around 15/18 terminators in town so wanted to make sure they might see this... We've got only so far 2 fords.. mine and suppose to be a gt500... though I'm the favorite. Heck, I put up the trophy. I hope to win, though a couple of chevies or a modded evo might be right there. Who knows the 600+ whp supra might run also. Lucky me, most the real racers have autos, so are not eligible.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I was the winner vs a stripped sbc 80's monte w a 408 roller and etc. mods. Temp. 35 deg. for the final. Everyone was off .5 to 1 sec in et. due to track conditions. Monte ran 12.1 best in time trials.
I launched at 3k only. Still a win is a win. Cobra prevailed. .048 reaction.. That helps. So this concludes this story.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCL1FBfuZvQ"]YouTube - Tristate 2009 Manual runoff[/ame]

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Btw I was fastest manual on the track by far. There had a import runoff and tbird s/c vs gtp runoff w 2 s/c 6 speed cobras also. I think the turbo mid 10 integra ran a 11.9 w slicks.

MysticDan

Established Member
Hey i was there I was the one that was having problems with my mystic. It was a great time. Everyone that had a terminator was really cool to talk to and was very helpful. I would have entered but my cars in such shit shape right now.

Last edited:

Mystic04SVT

Established Member
Hey i was there I was the one that was having problems with my mystic. It was a great time. Everyone that had a terminator was really cool to talk to and was very helpful. I would have entered but my cars in such shit shape right now.
Yea yesterday was a fun time. wish i coulda hooked

945LSTANG

Established Member
sounds like a good time. i'll post this on my local forum and see if there are any takers.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Does anyone really live in IA?

Yes sir, we have some fine fast cars here. We have no vehicle inspections so that helps. A vin is all you need. Vitoman has a 9 sec. turbo cobra. Allgo has jr's old s/c cobra. Just all of them are autos.

Mystic guys... some ppl might try the 24th at cfr. Scotty k. has a silver 03 anniversity cobra he may go. It was too cold to hook. And the track prep was none. cfr is a lot better normally.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope this Saturday's MIR Terminator ShootOut is as good. I'm looking forward to it. :)

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
The mir shootout usually is great w great cars. Mir track is good, hopefully it won't have ice in the burnout box.... It was 33 deg doing a time trial. Crazy stuff imo. Good luck to all at mir.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My wife and I will be heading on down to MIR early tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread