[Callout:] ANY 2011+ AED Tuned Bolt-on Coyote in Tampa, FL with >400whp dyno sheet

04compgt

Established Member
I might be able to fulfill this callout too. I should be right around the 400ish area. Sai, let me know when we can get this pig on the dyno. ;-)

We need to do that soon and help your shifting a little and we can be doing this callout as well with your 331 car.

N20D5OH

Established Member
Callout has already been fulfilled. This thread is about racing now :beer:

The more the merrier. Come on out

Where and when? If it's tonight I'm going to have to take a rain check. It's my sisters 20th reunion and I'm going to head out and live my youth again by hitting on all my sisters friends. :-D

04compgt

Established Member
Where and when? If it's tonight I'm going to have to take a rain check. It's my sisters 20th reunion and I'm going to head out and live my youth again by hitting on all my sisters friends. :-D

Lol there you go. That sounds like fun.

Spoolingbyu

Established Member
Only video I took.

First run (runfile_13) with the AED Cam tune made 432whp 397tq with no cool down time after driving 30 minutes in bumper to bumper traffic.

Second run (runfile_14) on the John Lund tune made 433whp 402tq with about a 10 minute cool down time.

Both runs were made in 4th gear.

Third run (runfile_16) was in 5th gear on the Lund tune and it made 433whp 422tq.

The graphs look almost identical for both tunes. But running the Lund tune I do not have any traction issues and it just doesn't pull as hard and I get a lot of popping. With the AED tune it spins in 2nd gear roll ons. I am sticking with my AED tune.

img001.gif

[youtube_browser]4VP-gVvF12Q&feature=c4-overview&list=UURiN2UDWfACQ5GTJ5ot_7WQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Stout!! What is mod list? Stock manifold, steeda intake, offroad x pipe, roush ab, 3.31s and of course the AED tune?

Congrats!

Spoolingbyu

Established Member
those are great numbers, congrats. Did you by any chance check SAE correction?
Actually no, I didn't think to ask. I assumed they would have just given them to me corrected. The guys were kinda trying to get me to leave as they were ready to go home. The guy literally walked away when he was done and was like there is the door don't drive off the lift.

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
Actually no, I didn't think to ask. I assumed they would have just given them to me corrected. The guys were kinda trying to get me to leave as they were ready to go home. The guy literally walked away when he was done and was like there is the door don't drive off the lift.

wow that's not very good service.

04compgt

Established Member
SAE J1349 correct would be around 449.89whp and 412.99tq for the AED tune if I did my math right. If not then some one else figure it out for me because I hate math.

That does not seem right. Usually SAE numbers are lower than STD numbers. However I am not a dyno expert, just based off my experience and from what I have seen. Maybe someone could chime in and help us out lol.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
If you're in the area, swing by the shop again and ask for the .drf files. Then go to winpep7 website and download the dyno viewer software where you can load the file and see the run in any correction factor or scale that you want.

Users who are viewing this thread