[Callout:] ANY 2011+ AED Tuned Bolt-on Coyote in Tampa, FL with >400whp dyno sheet

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Alright cool, well come over if you see my Cobra I'll be close by.. I'll be wearing a black shirt with a blue under armour logo on it. Come say whats up

TVSCobra

Established Member
why not get a AED tune and come the one you have to the AED tune? There would be too many variables in cars and drivers to compare just the tunes with 2 different cars....

Ill_W1N

Established Member
You down to run my car?? I'm in Campbell.. Lets make it happen..

Def man, always down for a friendly run. Funny you live in campbell, my ex lives there and im there a lot in los gatos/saratoga still. Ill try and make it to sac raceway tomorrow night ill look for you. Welcome back!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
so when is this gonna get moved to smackdown where it should be.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
why not get a AED tune and come the one you have to the AED tune? There would be too many variables in cars and drivers to compare just the tunes with 2 different cars....

Few reasons-- 1) I already have a tune. I have a friend who I trust that is the only person who tunes the car.
2) I'm not interested in returning it to stock, doing all the hoopla that Shaun requires for him to tune the car, not to mention pay for the tune.
3) I'm not convinced an AED car is faster than my car, mod for mod. That's the whole point of this thread--I want to see first hand just how fast they are since the put down great dyno numbers and everyone raves about them.

I would put my tuner up against any other tuner out there.

so many douches in this thread

It is amazing how people mis-construe such a simple post by the OP.

Some of you people have brain scramblers or something.

Lol ya I guess I ruffled some feathers. It's all good-it's the internet so you know it's serious!

01bluesnake

Established Member
What i've noticed about some tuners dyno charts is that they list runs in STD which will read a good amount higher than SAE to make it look better to the customer, so may be seeing the higher numbers due to that which i have seen with AED charts. Don't get to caught up on dyno numbers, which i know thats the reason why you are trying to run an AED tuned car. Shaun as a tuner though is a great person, excellent customer service, and tunes are amazing, that alone would be a great deciding factor.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
What i've noticed about some tuners dyno charts is that they list runs in STD which will read a good amount higher than SAE to make it look better to the customer, so may be seeing the higher numbers due to that which i have seen with AED charts. Don't get to caught up on dyno numbers, which i know thats the reason why you are trying to run an AED tuned car. Shaun as a tuner though is a great person, excellent customer service, and tunes are amazing, that alone would be a great deciding factor.

I don't doubt that for a minute. I've only spoken to him briefly in a couple threads on this forum but he seems genuinely nice and passionate about the sport.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
It is amazing how people mis-construe such a simple post by the OP.

Some of you people have brain scramblers or something.

It doesn't look that way at all. Its amazing how people like you really can't read. The op ask for a call out an he got it. Plain an simple. If the op is that concered then he can spend the money himself an do his own test in

BMR Tech

I would put my tuner up against any other tuner out there.

Sounds like you have one awesome tuner!

I saw where you said it was a friend, you should talk your friend into getting into the tuning industry. With skills that you say he has, he should be able to be very successful, like the many other tuners out there:rockon:

At the end of the day, what matters is the power/weight and gearing. Everything else is a moot point, as they are variables that change, and are much too inconsistent; driving, tire slip, brakes catching, etc., the list goes forever....

If I see two exact cars racing, and one car "inches" the other through-out the race, my first thought wouldn't really be that one tuner was better than the other. That said, it has been very interesting seeing all these "tune comparos" since the release of the Coyote Platform.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
It doesn't look that way at all. Its amazing how people like you really can't read. The op ask for a call out an he got it. Plain an simple. If the op is that concered then he can spend the money himself an do his own test in

What call out did I get? Nobody in my area with an AED tune has stepped up to the plate.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Sounds like you have one awesome tuner!

I saw where you said it was a friend, you should talk your friend into getting into the tuning industry. With skills that you say he has, he should be able to be very successful, like the many other tuners out there:rockon:

At the end of the day, what matters is the power/weight and gearing. Everything else is a moot point, as they are variables that change, and are much too inconsistent; driving, tire slip, brakes catching, etc., the list goes forever....

If I see two exact cars racing, and one car "inches" the other through-out the race, my first thought wouldn't really be that one tuner was better than the other. That said, it has been very interesting seeing all these "tune comparos" since the release of the Coyote Platform.

Lol come on ModularSpeed, you and I both know he's too lazy to go through all of the trouble "breaking into" the industry. :D

BMR Tech

Lol come on ModularSpeed, you and I both know he's too lazy to go through all of the trouble "breaking into" the industry. :D

I guess I'll accept that. :beer:

I wish I had a similar modded 11+ car to compare. I could probably get Shaun to send me out a tune to bust that GB Coyote up and down the street.:banana:

BMR Tech

Justinjor, do you know of anyone who has a similar modded car, to yours?

Boss Intake, Transmission and Gearing, are the primary mods that need to be similar. Shoot me a message if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread