[Callout:] ANY 2011+ AED Tuned Bolt-on Coyote in Tampa, FL with >400whp dyno sheet

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Justinjor, do you know of anyone who has a similar modded car, to yours?

Boss Intake, Transmission and Gearing, are the primary mods that need to be similar. Shoot me a message if you do.

Closest I know of is Little TJ. I've raced him a handful of times, all with the same results both on the street and the track.

I guess I'll accept that. :beer:

I wish I had a similar modded 11+ car to compare. I could probably get Shaun to send me out a tune to bust that GB Coyote up and down the street.:banana:

Lol I wish you did too. I know you're good for a race and proper shit talking before, during, and after. I'm trying to get on the level of your cobra but I'm afraid it'll be the winter before I can make a callout with any expectation of victory. Stay "tune"d :rockon:

BMR Tech

:rockon: Love it!

Look forward to it, good sir. My car is currently down for some "testing"....but should be rocking soon, if the engine can handle the new-found power.

Who is "Little TJ"? Do I know him?

Shoot me a text tonight. Maybe we can arrange something. Would "Little TJ" let me drive his car?

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
:rockon: Love it!

Look forward to it, good sir. My car is currently down for some "testing"....but should be rocking soon, if the engine can handle the new-found power.

Who is "Little TJ"? Do I know him?

Shoot me a text tonight. Maybe we can arrange something. Would "Little TJ" let me drive his car?

LazyN20 on GAL. Idk what he goes by on other forums. I'm not sure he would let you drive his car. He did just purchase my nitrous kit though so that car should be riding out shortly.

Chaney5.0

These idiots suck the D of AED so damn hard around here it is embarrasing to say the least.

Secondly, comparing Dyno numbers on TWO DIFFERENT DYNOS, TWO DIFFERENT DAYS, IN TWO DIFFERENT STATES, WITH TWO DIFFERENT AIR DENSITIES, AND TWO DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES. Is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

My car dynos from anywhere between 388-407. 407 in Houston back in March, and 388 in Illinois here a couple weeks ago.... If the dynos you want to compare were done on the same day, at the same shop, with in 30 or so minutes I would say it is more viable. But people forget that there are certain dyno settings people forget about, as well as a laundry list of variables... Why do you think the track is PACKED during the winter, but you can get 30 passes in with in 10 minutes during the summer?...

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
These idiots suck the D of AED so damn hard around here it is embarrasing to say the least.

Secondly, comparing Dyno numbers on TWO DIFFERENT DYNOS, TWO DIFFERENT DAYS, IN TWO DIFFERENT STATES, WITH TWO DIFFERENT AIR DENSITIES, AND TWO DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES. Is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

My car dynos from anywhere between 388-407. 407 in Houston back in March, and 388 in Illinois here a couple weeks ago.... If the dynos you want to compare were done on the same day, at the same shop, with in 30 or so minutes I would say it is more viable. But people forget that there are certain dyno settings people forget about, as well as a laundry list of variables... Why do you think the track is PACKED during the winter, but you can get 30 passes in with in 10 minutes during the summer?...

I'm not comparing dyno numbers. I just want a high horsepower car with similar mods as mine and an AED tune to race, that's all.

This is not my first rodeo. I'm well aware of everything you're stating and I agree that racing dyno sheets is half retarded.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
lol Maybe there a reason why there no one stepping up ;)

Few reasons have been stated so far.
1)I'm gay
2)Not worth the drive
3)Omg your car sucks, your dyno is a joke

etc etc..

It's all good. I was hoping I could stir the pot a bit and get a race out of it but alas, the search continues..

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Few reasons have been stated so far.
1)I'm gay
2)Not worth the drive
3)Omg your car sucks, your dyno is a joke

etc etc..

It's all good. I was hoping I could stir the pot a bit and get a race out of it but alas, the search continues..

4) there just slow :):D:D:D

19935.slow

Established Member
It doesn't look that way at all. Its amazing how people like you really can't read. The op ask for a call out an he got it. Plain an simple. If the op is that concered then he can spend the money himself an do his own test in

No, you still just don't get how simple it really is.

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
I really don't understand why there is a rivalry. A tune is not rocket science in my opinion:shrug:. As a matter of fact don't they both use SCT software?

Now I know why I stuck to a tweecerRT for all my older cars all these years (self tune with your own knowledge:read: and not having to pay someone $500 for a 10 minute job just to modify a fuel table or something:poke:).

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
I really don't understand why there is a rivalry. A tune is not rocket science in my opinion:shrug:. As a matter of fact don't they both use SCT software?

Now I know why I stuck to a tweecerRT for all my older cars all these years (self tune with your own knowledge:read: and not having to pay someone $500 for a 10 minute job just to modify a fuel table or something:poke:).

These new cars tuning is everything.

KonaFifty

Established Member
who wants to run me?! i have the lightest running shoes around town!! get on my level! we doing this with a 40 yard dash letz go!

lawnmower22

Established Member
I'd run you but my engine ticks like a time bomb and my transmission only has two gears. I'm bone stock too.

JK

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
So what are the results of you and the OP racing? Who wins? :shrug:

At the track i get Justin and on a roll i jump out a car or so and hold it till the top of 4th when i hit 5th he creeps next to me and hold it till he shuts down. im a pussy at hitting 5th and dont like doing it lol.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
^ pretty much. Stock intake and 3.73s are a potent combo for 0-112mph.
Boss intake+3.31s are money for nitrous though.

Users who are viewing this thread