did a quick search and nothing came up on here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
Im pretty sure my friend joe dropped his irs there so they could use it as a pattern to build off of.

BMR Tech

GForce FTW!

I know these guys very well, and use their stuff on BMR cars and my personal car/s.

I have been 1.2 sixty foot on their S550 Half shafts. ;)

Cabbage

Established Member
That's awesome!! I believe I emailed them about this a few months back, asked if they made them for 03-04 and no one got back to me. Haha

bubblehead93

Established Member
I had asked them awhile back when they started making half-shafts for the new irs mustangs and they came back and said they had no plans at this time... I'm glad plans change...

r/
Andy

TVSCobra

Established Member
It would be nice to be able to disconnect the axles from the differential flanges without removing the control arms to remove the axles from the differential. I work for BMW and I hate that they when to a one piece design, so now you have to remove the control arms to get the axles completely out to remove the differential. It was nice to be able to unbolt the axles from the inner flange and then be able to drop the differential, it would cut the time to remove the differential in half with this design.

Users who are viewing this thread