Can anyone help us with this (NEW FORD)?

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Howdy, I believe I have Di talked into getting a new Stang for her DD.

She wants a triple black vert, and will be going with the 6 cyl version..

We are looking to "order" one so she can get exact options and such, do we have any members here that have the "X" plan or some kind of connections with a FORD Dealer?

Figure we might as well give our business to someone we know if we can.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

And I have about two weeks left on my carfax if anyone is in need.

Ken

:beer::beer:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Ken, I spoke briefly with the owners son of Ron Bortnick Ford today. He is the manager there. I will get him in touch with you to see if you can work out a sweet deal.

On a side note, get the GT. The gas mileage is not but a couple miles per gallon worse. The enjoyment of the V8 would well be worth it.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Ken, I spoke briefly with the owners son of Ron Bortnick Ford today. He is the manager there. I will get him in touch with you to see if you can work out a sweet deal.

On a side note, get the GT. The gas mileage is not but a couple miles per gallon worse. The enjoyment of the V8 would well be worth it.

Not to mention the resale is better on a GT too.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Well, it may not just be the gas mileage issue, but that helps.

If we go for another V8 Stang, I will not be able to NOT start modding..:bash::bash:

It is TOUGH enough trying to keep 3 vehicles modded, let alone 4

I figure if she gets into the 6 banger, I can leave it well enough alone and just let it be her reliable DD with good mileage. It will be nicely equipped and work just fine for her I do believe, and will be about 5K less......

The guy we are currently working with will give us 400 over invoice, so not too bad.

Ken

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread